Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: 01/15 Perris

Default 01/15 Perris

Made myself a goal this year of trying to land 500 bass through the year (along with the yearly goal of snagging that 10 pounder). Hit Perris today with my girls. 1 down 499 to go.

Fishing is still pretty tough out there. Tried a few deep water spots, but ended up getting one on a Neko rigged plastic in 8 feet of water near the tires. Water is way up and the rumor is they will continue filling until full pool is achieved. Good luck guys!

Went out Sat. 1/14 and got blown off the water. Winds 25 mph. We left by 9. Guess we should of went Sunday.

right on dude i think i saw you out there that day... i was on the dark grey lund with 2 of my buddies... i think we were fishing next to each other on the back side of the island

Nice avatar photo Matt. Have you been throwing any swimmers out there lately? I threw one at the dam (glide bait) on my first trip of the year. Got about a 3 pounder to follow it back to the boat. Couldn’t get anything to commit though.

ya i toss them out there often.. and at DVL.. ive gotten a bunch of followers.. a nice 8lber by the inlet. but have had better luck at dvl with the swimbaits.. but i always have them on the boat, normally toss a drop shot first to get the skunk off the boat then toss the big baits.. lost a nice bait out there that monday a 100$ slyguy lures trout glide.. gotta go back out there soon and try and recover it hopefully.. when you see those followers, give the bait a few quick twitches or speed up the retrieve a bit to try and get a reaction bite outta them.. you can also try this stuff http://www.bassdynasty.net/using-fis...tipsdaily-com/ ive had good luck when using it, and it sticks to the bait really well