Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing  The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Flips Fishing  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: LIFE in 2018 .and still ALIVE::: nothing being caught....Lobsters not....consistent.

Default LIFE in 2018 .and still ALIVE::: nothing being caught....Lobsters not....consistent.

:::play/read::: (time relevant)

(0.06)

zero in the horizon

PART I

(no excuses, but last year was horrible, check and verify..... it wasn't like other years.....I'm just saying......" :::Stuarts of CALIFORNIA GOLD!:::)

lobsters are no go.... nothing being caught...... just the occasional FLU...........

(0:32)

BUT .............................the HIGHER!!! we......................GO!!!!!!!!!!!! da higher we STRIVE!!!!! TO BE UNDERGROUND!!!!!!!!! 2018......and to be alive........IS HALF the BATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TO PONDER OUR BESTIALITY..............as the FROST melts......and Spring awakens... from ....its' sleep.......

ANd my K9s recede.............. BE WARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!..and RUN!

PART II (wait for it_ ) (1:15)

:::Trickles..of rains..... will hit the floor.....here and there..... a tapping....sound....in the distance.....then to the forth front.....and we are there.............. AGAIN:::

::: IT will RAIN LOBSTER................ AGAIN! :::

Part III chronicles (5.18) @ 5:18 seconds in................................................ i went...................................UNDERGROUND ....and went to ::::::

HYPERSPACE..........F it.....lets blast into it!!!!! SEE you there.

SUPER NOVA

by me.....:::MAXXXED-OUT::: roy........ ::: LIFE IN THE FRONT...and REAR VIEW MIRROR..... .................................AHUEVO!!!!!!!! :::
    Last edited by Roy; 01-13-2018 at 03:32 AM.