Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Guasti Regional Report 01/04/18 both lakes

Default Guasti Regional Report 01/04/18 both lakes

Headed out to Guasti this morning with my kiddos, cousin and nephew. The bite was non-existent for us and for many of the anglers out on the lake early morning. Spinners, jigs, and power bait were not effective whatsoever and overall the bite was slow. We moved over to the small lake around 10am and finally saw some action an hour or so after the stock in the small lake. My kid's and nephew had all the luck, they caught 4 within a 30 minute span on PB. The bite died shortly after that and we left the park by 2:15pm, rumor is an 8lb trout was caught as well. Overall Guasti ain't what it used to be but at least the small lake being stocked helped us out today. Good luck out there, tight lines!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/wCbnn6cqGocKj0Qv1

https://photos.app.goo.gl/yTOEMpSm6e1AKIGB3

Thanks for the update and great photos, the kids will never forget that outing.

Quote Originally Posted by old pudd fisher View Post
    Thanks for the update and great photos, the kids will never forget that outing.
    Your welcome, always like to report on our local lakes.

It’s been awhile for me there,at least you guys gotta a couple of nice ones! Wtg

Cya Tuna Vic