Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Any Yeti Cooler Fans on this Board

Default Any Yeti Cooler Fans on this Board

Has anyone checked these out yet? Other than price, what are the pros and cons of these suckers?

I made the mistake of picking them up when they were the only game in town. Have the coozy, a few ramblers, and a cooler.

They do really keep ice longer, and your investment is a worthwhile one.

Having said that, there are other manufacturers who sell the same items at half the price, that perform in the same way. That is why you're now seeing the price of Yeti items go down. Yeti should've hired more lawyers to patent their products.

Try RTIC or Pelican. Same performance, at a reduced price.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    I made the mistake of picking them up when they were the only game in town. Have the coozy, a few ramblers, and a cooler.

They do really keep ice longer, and your investment is a worthwhile one.

Having said that, there are other manufacturers who sell the same items at half the price, that perform in the same way. That is why you're now seeing the price of Yeti items go down. Yeti should've hired more lawyers to patent their products.

Try RTIC or Pelican. Same performance, at a reduced price.
    10-4 on that DS