Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mary jane !

Default Mary jane !

Well Marijuana will be legal in California Monday and its ok to grow up to six plants in your backyard, wow that's so cool I just love growing plants and they will add much beauty to my landscaped backyard.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dafd029685ffb64f1ce7a730cc58e213--marijuana-plants-medical-marijuana.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	94.9 KB 
ID:	50576

Sessions to rescind Obama-era rules on non-interference with states where pot is legal
    By Laura Jarrett, CNN
    Updated 10:07 AM ET, Thu January 4, 2018

(CNN) - In a seismic shift, Attorney General Jeff Sessions will announce Thursday that he is rescinding a trio of memos from the Obama administration that adopted a policy of non-interference with marijuana-friendly state laws, according to a source with knowledge of the decision.

While many states have decriminalized or legalized marijuana use, the drug is still illegal under federal law, creating a conflict between federal and state law.

The main Justice Department memo addressing the issue, known as the "Cole memo" for then-Deputy Attorney General Jim Cole in 2013, set forth new priorities for federal prosecutors operating in states where the drug had been legalized for medical or other adult use. It represented a major shift from strict enforcement to a more hands-off approach, so long as they didn't threaten other federal priorities, such as preventing the distribution of the drug to minors and cartels.

The memo will be rescinded but it's not immediately clear whether Sessions will issue new guidance in its place or simply revert back to older policies that left states with legal uncertainty about enforcement of federal law.

The decision had been closely watched since Sessions was sworn in. He told reporters in November he was examining a "rational" policy.

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/04/politi...emo/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    Sessions to rescind Obama-era rules on non-interference with states where pot is legal
    By Laura Jarrett, CNN...
    And the evil Keebler Elf strikes again.

Anyone know offhand what his voting record looks like on tobacco and alcohol issues? His relationship with those lobbies? My guess is he’s stashing a bit of their cash in a hollow tree somewhere.

Sessions = dinosaur

Ridiculous that it hasn't been legalized yet, give it up you lost.

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    Sessions = dinosaur
    And yet we still elect leaders that will place dinosaurs in position of power.

Funny how that works.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    And yet we still elect leaders that will place dinosaurs in position of power.

Funny how that works.
    Should be an age cap, and that's coming from an old dude.

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    Should be an age cap, and that's coming from an old dude.
    Age cap? I love how old people somehow think they have more understanding than someone younger than them.

There should be an IQ cap.

I know a couple 18 year olds that are smarter than your average 50 year old and whom I would trust with using marijuana legally.

I know a few 50 year olds that would've voted for Trump after a few Bud Lights.

Funny how that works.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Age cap? I love how old people somehow think they have more understanding than someone younger than them.

There should be an IQ cap.

I know a couple 18 year olds that are smarter than your average 50 year old and whom I would trust with using marijuana legally.

I know a few 50 year olds that would've voted for Trump after a few Bud Lights.

Funny how that works.
    Its called knowledge . Its what a older person has seen done and experienced in a long life time IQ has nothing to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by old pudd fisher View Post
    Its called knowledge . Its what a older person has seen done and experienced in a long life time IQ has nothing to do with it.
    And unfortunately many that survive till they get older probably should not have. Bring back natural selection I tell ya!

Now get off my lawn!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast