Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Runcl frog lures version II

Default Runcl frog lures version II

I’m almost a fan of Runcl frog lures. Check out the Runcl topwater frog lures version II.
    Doesn’t snag, rip, or sink. But its just heavy enough to cast a country mile! I love the action and has a great hookup ratio didn’t need to bend out hooks by myself. Using braid and walking it correctly will probably add to your odds. The latter would be more important. Not quite a Spro, but also not quite as expensive.
    My favorite one is the one with green pumpkin rubber skirts. These are going to be my go to set up for next fishing season from now on.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	greenfrogs.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	46.7 KB 
ID:	50567Click image for larger version. 

Name:	frogsharp.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	75.9 KB 
ID:	50568

Quote Originally Posted by lawrence996 View Post
    I’m almost a fan of Runcl frog lures. Check out the Runcl topwater frog lures version II.
    Doesn’t snag, rip, or sink. But its just heavy enough to cast a country mile! I love the action and has a great hookup ratio didn’t need to bend out hooks by myself. Using braid and walking it correctly will probably add to your odds. The latter would be more important. Not quite a Spro, but also not quite as expensive.
    My favorite one is the one with green pumpkin rubber skirts. These are going to be my go to set up for next fishing season from now on.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	greenfrogs.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	46.7 KB 
ID:	50567Click image for larger version. 

Name:	frogsharp.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	75.9 KB 
ID:	50568
    Never used a frog but thought of trying this spring. Usually throw braid or 20lb flouro when I flip, punch mats or buzz bait. Like throwing the buzz cause it doesn’t snag. Thanks for sharing

Man those look great. Where's the store located?

Quote Originally Posted by dennis84 View Post
    Man those look great. Where's the store located?
    Yeah they do, there available on amazon. id say get em and let us know how they do. If you don't like them, call amazon and they'll probably let you keep them and refund your money lol. Gotta love amazon, they take care of their members.

Haha. Sounds great. Plan to get some.