Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CDC gets list of forbidden words: Fetus, transgender, diversity

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Lefty View Post
    Chucky? What Chucky? I don't see any Chucky.

Brent, that was (obviously) an attempt to use all the banned terms within a couple of lines, and pretty successfully if I say so myself. A fetus could be hermaphroditic, which might result in a transgender identity in regards to the child's genetic configuration, and perhaps medical procedures to make the person's appearance match his or her identity, so, while technically, transgender people are not fetuses, the fetus might have the makings of a transgender person already present. In fact, many researchers think that both sexual orientation and sexual identity are already being programmed into the brains of fetuses one way or another by events that happen during fetal development. Usually, the developing brain is programmed so that genetic gender matches with both sexual orientation and sexual identity, but not always. Events after birth may also affect gender identity, so it's probably not as simple as things like hormonal influences during pregnancy.
    medical Definition of transgender. : of, relating to, or being a person (as a transsexual or a transvestite) who identifies with or expresses a gender identity that differs from the one which corresponds to the person's sex at birth.

C'mon Lefty. Do a little research first. What you're attempting to say doesn't make sense
    Still don't understand how a fetus can 'decide' that it doesn't 'identify' with the gender it was born with???????????????
    All of your descriptions fit other situations, but transgender cannot happen until the child is old enough to be aware and decide that it doesn't identify. You're attempting to lump hermaphrodites with transgender, along with people that are just gay with no physical issues. They are very different sets of circumstances and problems for these people. Being born gay would be hard enough to deal with as a kid without the right parents and support, but being born with both sets of genitalia is completely different altogether. It's not only the physical issues, but the mental as well.
    Last edited by Brent; 12-19-2017 at 08:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    OHH no, partisanship amongst a Trump appointed official, pot calling kettle black.. oh wait that's politically incorrect, how about hypocrisy much??? Sally Yates, Eric Holder, Lynch, and just about 99.9 percent of Obama appointed officials towing the Obama line, GTFOH with your partisan example. All you need to know is "according to" the post report. Get your fake news right here folks delivered by paperboy or papergirl Quagga!
    Careful with the "Fake News" LQ. You know the only reputable sources are Fox and notsoBreitbart.

Politico bias rating is Center. Politico's media bias, given by the AllSides Bias Rating™, is center. ... The Daily Caller and Breitbart each published stories in 2011 and 2012, respectively, claiming that Politico has a liberal bias in its news coverage.
    Check the numbers on this.

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/tv/fox/
    http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/tv/cnn/

Even if skewed a little left, 78% of the information at Fox 'News' is only half true at best and completely false 30% of the time. That's an unbelievable (pun intended) ratio of truth to BS.
    CNN at 47% half true at best is a bit better except that the Mostly True and True are at 53% vs. Fox at 22%

Ben Shapiro for president .......

That's what I said, Brent. It was an imperfect attempt to stick it to those censors by using all 7 terms. Do you not understand that I was being humorous? Golly Gee Whiz.

I do know the definitions of plus a lot more about transgender, hermaphroditic, homosexual people, and have known for a long time. In fact I know a lot about this topic because I teach Developmental Psychology, among other things. You see my comments. I do as much research as anyone on this site, and often post links. I think my explanation does make sense. Some fetuses may be destined to become transgender people. It does not manifest in a fetus, but it does in early childhood. And yes, being born a hermaphrodite can lead to a person being choosing or being assigned to the opposite of his/her genetic gender. But I can rewrite it. How about this?

What is an unfortunate couple to do if the wife is pregnant with a vulnerable fetus who needs more financial help from entitlement programs? Furthermore, would the Trump administration ignore science based evidence which would help us accept the diversity of humanity, including transgender people?
    Last edited by Natural Lefty; 12-19-2017 at 11:07 AM.

OHH no, partisanship amongst a Trump appointed official, pot calling kettle black.. oh wait that's politically incorrect, how about hypocrisy much??? Sally Yates, Eric Holder, Lynch, and just about 99.9 percent of Obama appointed officials towing the Obama line, GTFOH with your partisan example. All you need to know is "according to" the post report. Get your fake news right here folks delivered by paperboy or papergirl Quagga!
    I see you're having trouble paying attention. I never argued that Fitzgerald's partisanship was politically incorrect. As I pointed out, that as a teabagger and Trump-appointee, her spin was to be expected.

Which doesn't change a fact that this new "technique", which is effectively a ban through policy, was implemented to pander to conservative Republicans and shore up support for the tax bill.

YES because a know it all on a fishing website knew what was going through the head of those who were undecided like Corker, Collins, Murkowski, McCain, Flake when they voted. Starting in place of the injured Etucker 3rd string political armchair quarterback Quaggaminator for the San Bernardino Mudsharks!

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    I see you're having trouble paying attention. I never argued that Fitzgerald's partisanship was politically incorrect. As I pointed out, that as a teabagger and Trump-appointee, her spin was to be expected.

Which doesn't change a fact that this new "technique", which is effectively a ban through policy, was implemented to pander to conservative Republicans and shore up support for the tax bill.

Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    Starting in place of the injured Etucker 3rd string political armchair quarterback Quaggaminator for the San Bernardino Mudsharks!
    I don't think The Tucks is even on the depth chart.

And Quagga's more like a tight end.

I think they play the Cucamonga Cracker Killers on Sunday.

YES because a know it all on a fishing website knew what was going through the head of those who were undecided like Corker, Collins, Murkowski, McCain, Flake when they voted. Starting in place of the injured Etucker 3rd string political armchair quarterback Quaggaminator for the San Bernardino Mudsharks!
    Undecided? My god you're an idiot. Those votes were decided well ahead of last night's tally, and it didn't take extrasensory perception to figure out what was going through their minds when they cast them (except for McCain, who seems to only have cancer going through his lately). They were bought and paid for through the wheeling and dealing that has been business as usual in the U.S. Senate for quite some time. (None of which has anything to do with Trump's shameful use of the CDC to pander to mouthbreathing Republicans for their votes.)

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    I don't think The Tucks is even on the depth chart.

And Quagga's more like a tight end.

I think they play the Cucamonga Cracker Killers on Sunday.
    Steelplatehead doesn't like tight ends. Hence his love of blow up dolls and mudsharks. But he could spare us and not wear his sexual proclivities on his sleeve.

Entitlements?

Quote Originally Posted by bmachale View Post
    Entitlements?
    Try framing your question in the form of a question.

Otherwise you make about as much sense as if you were asking "Extra cheese?" on this thread.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast