Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: 12.14.2017 Dana Harbor South Jetty

Default 12.14.2017 Dana Harbor South Jetty

I stopped by the Dana Point Harbor South Jetty at lunch today. Didnt get a lot of time to fish but was again hunting for some Macs to use later today from the surf. Got there around Low tide and was an easy accessible spot. Parking close by, restrooms, and you can just turn around to jump from fishing the Ocean Side to the Harbor side. I only brought one rod but think next time I will bring two so I can soak on both sides. I was throwing squid but no takers. Trying my luck from the sand later today.

Looks beautiful out there! Try throwing a Lucky Craft or other stickbait towards the bait barge...I have caught halibut and sand bass right there...

Sometimes it just cool to be out there,it’s not always about the catching,which is hard to explain to a couple of my buddies!

Cya Tuna Vic