Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: dvl so I've heard

Default dvl so I've heard

Talked to my brother about the fishing at dvl he experienced this last weekend at the lake. He went out both Sat and Sunday and caught 6 largemouth each day. The previous weekend he lost his pb likely when the fish came up and spit the hook. It was his only fish that day other than an ugly 7-5 lb. flathead he caught on a jig. The big fish was hooked on a drop shot rig. If the high pressure continues to provide the warm sunshine, who knows how active the bass are going to be this February. Go out and fish and tight lines to all!

Quote Originally Posted by lostfish View Post
    Talked to my brother about the fishing at dvl he experienced this last weekend at the lake. He went out both Sat and Sunday and caught 6 largemouth each day. The previous weekend he lost his pb likely when the fish came up and spit the hook. It was his only fish that day other than an ugly 7-5 lb. flathead he caught on a jig. The big fish was hooked on a drop shot rig. If the high pressure continues to provide the warm sunshine, who knows how active the bass are going to be this February. Go out and fish and tight lines to all!
    Good on your Bro, thanks for the report. My neighbor has been slaying stripes but he does not use the inter web to show his catch. Wish I can get out and fish more.

Thanks for the report. Good to hear the lake is producing.

lostfish,

Thanks for the report. I am going to hit DVL tomorrow. 'Will let you know how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by lostfish View Post
    Thanks for the post. Perris has been extremely difficult lately. May have to hit up DVL.