Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: A few video of bass fishing 2017.

Default A few video of bass fishing 2017.

I have been so lucky this past two years to get to fish at high produced bass spot. This is not report since I don't want to upset others like last time, just a video that I like and would like to share.

Chatterbait

Zoom mag Fluke.

Last my PB
    Last edited by JustJames; 12-13-2017 at 04:31 AM.

Your a fortunate guy to live there,I have fished that lake many times,but then I lost my connection,used to float tube a lot there too,my pb bass there is about a 7 or so,the crappie in there are massive some 3lb for sure,at one time you could spend the night at the motel across the street and get a pass for the day,then I had a friend who had a house there and he would get me in,I almost bought a house there but work commute was just to far,nice videos take care Bro,enjoy!

Cya Tuna Vic

Thanks, yup I'm blessed. I used to live on Moreno beach just 2 blocks away from lake Perris but didn't get a lot of success from there. Until I knew a neighbor/fishing buddy and got me to fish at Sunnymead ranch. I became addicted to bass fishing once again, bought a small Jon boat, then with his jokingly suggested on Canyon Lake, I told my wife and BAM she was in process of looking for a new house for us.
    I love Canyon Lake just not for plenty of bass but convenience of fishing whenever wherever. I don't really have time to fish a whole lot since I work 6 days a week, but living here I can fish an hour here and there 2-3 times a week. Most of my success trip came from bank fishing (about 10-15 spots) even tho I also fish from boat or kayak.
    I've heard there are crappies here, I have rod/reel plus some lures but lack of knowledge of how to find them. I might try to drift for them one of these day.
    Thanks
    Last edited by JustJames; 12-16-2017 at 10:51 AM.