Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Riding the Grom. is 125cc too slow for scv and to get to castaic?

Default Riding the Grom. is 125cc too slow for scv and to get to castaic?

you dont have to watch it all i put a couple funny parts in the beg. then it just shows a round trip to the lake and back.
    put up mainly for people to see if they thought the bike is too slow cant get around town.. too much hills.
    if i mod it more it will be after i get a truck but maybe
    ohlins suspension front and back around $800-1000
    plastic kit to make it look like a sport bike with seat $1600
    big bore kit to a 209cc around $800
    but ill prob keep it like this for a bit.

hv fun ; be safe out there. some of the asphalt roads look too sketchy to be doing some low knee dragging on or to be going at any fast speeds..

maybe so clip on bar end mirrors to get rid of the stock mirros??
    after all the upgrades u got planned. u might as well buy a used ninja 300, or beginning 600 gsxr cbr etc....where u can throttle up to the fwy speeds.

ride safe

thanks, ya i try to be safe. the grom handles pretty good for what it is though ill give it that. ya a couple of the streets on way to lake arent the best for sure. they did fix the biggest potholes in the road though so i give them credit for that. ya i do want mirrors. the bad thing it has some mods but im not sure if the guy flashed the ecu and its set right. though the bike feels good. ya but then anything bigger then this takes away the point of this bike. super lightweight and a city burner. it has stock gearing not sure if i should mess with it i dont do wheelies. i wouldnt mind modding it to how i want it though and then have a sick little modded grom that doesnt look like all the rest. though i think they should have a couple more options a sport look and a cafe racer type look for options when you buy it. i was thinking of making it look like a little repsol clone. lol though that body kit is expensive but i havent really searched around a lot either since it will be down the road. i was thinking mirrors and maybe that temp volt meter guage. so then i can see the temp the motor is running at.