Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Japanese Babe Ruth

Default Japanese Babe Ruth

How about some takes on the Angels scoring the biggest thing since Mike Trout? This guys pitching numbers are Cy Young and his batting is Mike Trout. Crazy and can't wait to see him.
    This will make the Angels very watchable this year.
    If the rest of the young arms can stay healthy and the addition of this guy, it could be fun.
    I'm curious if they'll play him in the outfield to get his bat in the lineup? For Calhoun???
    With Upton, Trout, This guy (name???) and the 'old' 100 RBI machine Pujols the Angels may make some noise this year.
    C'mon freeway series!

Quote Originally Posted by Brent View Post
    How about some takes on the Angels scoring the biggest thing since Mike Trout? This guys pitching numbers are Cy Young and his batting is Mike Trout. Crazy and can't wait to see him.
    This will make the Angels very watchable this year.
    If the rest of the young arms can stay healthy and the addition of this guy, it could be fun.
    I'm curious if they'll play him in the outfield to get his bat in the lineup? For Calhoun???
    With Upton, Trout, This guy (name???) and the 'old' 100 RBI machine Pujols the Angels may make some noise this year.
    C'mon freeway series!
    I know pretty exciting stuff!!

This is great in so many ways.

The Japanese Babe Ruth? He too is the out of shape alcoholic womanizer?

That couldn't hit against real pitchers? Now that real pitchers throw more than fast balls?

This is gonna be great.

Look out Houston! Now you’re only going to win the division by 10, 15 games tops

https://sports.yahoo.com/recent-phys...035554341.html

And it begins....

Hasn't thrown a pitch yet for the Angels and he may already need Tommy John.

Hey Brenty Boy,

How's your boy Otani doing?

Albert needs to retire , he’s biggest Anchor on dragging the teams line up down . Can’t run at all >> when he does he goes lame . Yes I do go to games >> a bunch I get witness him in action or lack of .

Quote Originally Posted by Fourtogo View Post
    Albert needs to retire , he’s biggest Anchor on dragging the teams line up down . Can’t run at all >> when he does he goes lame . Yes I do go to games >> a bunch I get witness him in action or lack of .
    Our nickname for Poo-holes is "GIDP."

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Hey Brenty Boy,

How's your boy Otani doing?

I believe he has 100% more wins than your boy (Kershaw) now doesn't he?!
    Back at ya!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast