Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Legendary view from work and random job we did.

Default Legendary view from work and random job we did.

these are the days when i hate work (i actually have a job i like to do)... work so close to ocean and cant even fish.. lol
    but cant beat the view. though it doesnt happen often, sometimes i work in some high end areas.

Nice view for sure,man I can just imagine waking up in that house walk outside and have a cup of coffee,and in the evening sitting out there with an adult beverage!

Cya Tuna Vic

Quote Originally Posted by TUNAVIC View Post
    Nice view for sure,man I can just imagine waking up in that house walk outside and have a cup of coffee,and in the evening sitting out there with an adult beverage!

Cya Tuna Vic
    I like your style Vic! I was thinking the same thing

i know right but i think im too die hard i would prob be down at the beach with a pole out though then smoke some green and prob sleep near the water more then in the house. nightfishing also... drool yes it is a cool spot. but too big of money. lakes are prob cheaper and then i could be bass fishing... oh retirement dreams.. but really what is retirement if you are a real man we work till we die. even if somehow retire from a job..because even if its not truly real work its our hobbies. and to be expert at your hobbies takes work. but ya it was def a cool spot to work though the wind was a *****.