Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Epic day at Irvine day after the derby

Default Epic day at Irvine day after the derby

Limits by 10am

Bowler could maybe add in your header , the actual year the video was shot .

nice video, but that looks like floating vomit on the surface!!!! pretty sure it doesn't help the survivor rate of the fish after being dumped in..... or that I would want to eat the fish after it touches that stuff
    after unhooking.

Looks like you could've caught a limit of Gatorade bottles before 6:30.

Quote Originally Posted by Fourtogo View Post
    Bowler could maybe add in your header , the actual year the video was shot .
    I will let him know to put it in there.

Quote Originally Posted by BALLERONBUDGET View Post
    nice video, but that looks like floating vomit on the surface!!!! pretty sure it doesn't help the survivor rate of the fish after being dumped in..... or that I would want to eat the fish after it touches that stuff
    after unhooking.
    Haha I know rainbow vomit.

Default A good tim e

Quote Originally Posted by bowler View Post
    Haha I know rainbow vomit.
    The water was very clear the day of the derby, this was a result of all of the fishermen from the day before. Had a great time at that derby btw! Cool video

Quote Originally Posted by georatm2011 View Post
    The water was very clear the day of the derby, this was a result of all of the fishermen from the day before. Had a great time at that derby btw! Cool video
    Thanks we decided to go the day after because last year we didn't get anything the day of the derby. While we were there one of the guys from angler chronicles had a massive stroke

Tiny had the stroke. He is in induced coma. He really needs some prayers. I guess we all should fish each day like it could be your last.

Thanks for posting the video. Nice to know there's somewhere around where trout can be caught. The trash along the shore is just sad though. I don't think I'll ever have a day on the water, locally, sierra or otherwise where I don't find angler related trash everywhere in sight. That was a good one that you guys released about halfway into the vid. Nice work!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast