Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: What happened here? Is this forum dead?

I'm sorry, but I have to go back the much mentioned previous comment "What part of NON-FISHING TITLE of this section did you not grasp?"
    It is impossible for people to not click and comment as you all are proving, so stop it already. If ANYONE did not want to be on here going at it they wouldn't be clicking and responding. Is someone there pointing a gun at you? I just don't get it. "It's a fishing site. What do politics have to do with it?" Who the hell do you think controls all of our recreational abilities? To say politics has nothing to do with fishing is ....well, I won't say ignorant because you obviously know, so I'll have to ride with stupid at this point. Just as a friend of mine replied to a Trump supporter regarding "fake news". he rightly stated that " Do they (CNN) slant left? yes, but negative news is not fake news".
    Last edited by Brent; 12-08-2017 at 11:07 AM.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678