Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Laguna Niguel Regional Park skunk 11/20/17 and forgot my rod

Default Laguna Niguel Regional Park skunk 11/20/17 and forgot my rod

Hello guys, its been awhile but I am finally doing another OC Parks trout report. All I can say is that the fishing today at LNL was super slow, not one bite and many others on the lake had no trout. Not sure why the lake since last trout season has been so painfully slow. On another note I left my dark green high sierra rod and reel combo on the railing near the boat dock spot. If anyone know anything please contact me here or email me at georatm@gmail.com thank you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by georatm2011 View Post
    Hello guys, its been awhile but I am finally doing another OC Parks trout report. All I can say is that the fishing today at LNL was super slow, not one bite and many others on the lake had no trout. Not sure why the lake since last trout season has been so painfully slow. On another note I left my dark green high sierra rod and reel combo on the railing near the boat dock spot. If anyone know anything please contact me here or email me at georatm@gmail.com thank you guys.
    checked by the dock this AM for you and did not see it. Sorry. Did fish trout this AM for a short time, got skunked, think the lake got fished out pretty quick. Right after the stocking, people were catching and they were eating mini jigs fairly well but think its pretty much over until the next truck load.

Thank you again for checking for my gear.