Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Seaguar Tatsu Fluro

Default Seaguar Tatsu Fluro

Has anyone had experience with this fluoride?
    Please provide your thoughts.

None with Tatsu, however have been using Invizx for years and have not felt the need to look at anything else. If you end up trying it let us know what you think. I have been curious over the years but could't bring myself to buy a spool being completely content with Invizx.

I couldn't bring myself to spend that much on fishing line since I was really happy with invizx. Well Santa Claus brought me some 8lb tatsu last year and I've been using it to dropshot. IMO It's good line but I'm not convinced it's that much better than invizx to justify the cost. Some people swear by tatsu but I'm just going to stay with invizx. Hope this helps.

Probably the best fluoro I've used for spinning reels. One of the top lines for me for casting reels as well, but other lines fit my style of fishing better.

Thanks for the replies. My fishing partner visited a local tackle shop and was convinced that this stuff is incomparable to any other fluro. I personally use Sunline and have had no issues with it. He’s loaded up ready to go. I’ll wait to see if he gets bit more then me etc. before I jump. Then I’ll review all possible scenarios to get a better understanding. If I can be convinced I’ll steal one of his spools and try it before I buy it. That’s what fishing partners are for right???

I've heard it's rated very high by my tackle shop in Pasadena. I'm not able to comment ... only used it a little bit ... and was happy.

GOOD LUCK