Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Last of the Summer Saltwater Videos for 2017

Default Last of the Summer Saltwater Videos for 2017

The last of my summer Saltwater videos has been posted.

Bottom Fishing is one of our Families favorite things to do. The action is usually pretty great and the fish are fantastic looking and HUGE! The kids love it and my Daughter Caleah even loves cranking them up off the bottom. Sometimes an epic battle between a fish and a 6 year old. She's tough though and shows them who is boss. Even if she does need a little help from dad once in a while. In this video we are mainly catching Lingcod and Yelloweye/quillback rockfish using Gibbs Delta 16 oz jig heads and Glow/sparkle plastics tipped with a piece of salmon belly and some Mike's Herring Scent. These fish cannot resit a well presented jig on the bottom that smells and tastes as good a we prepare them before the trip to the bottom. Most fish are caught in the 150 to 250 foot range in this video.

Thanks for Joining us on our adventure!

Let’s see,nice boat,awesome water conditions,bueatiful Family,and all the big rockfish and lings you want,yeah I’d say your a “blessed man”for sure,very nice!

Cya Tuna Vic

Quote Originally Posted by TUNAVIC View Post
    Let’s see,nice boat,awesome water conditions,bueatiful Family,and all the big rockfish and lings you want,yeah I’d say your a “blessed man”for sure,very nice!

Cya Tuna Vic
    Thank you very much Tuna Vic!