Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Perris Bass 11/11/17

Default Perris Bass 11/11/17

I fished a small club tournament on last Saturday and zeroed; but a number of the guys brought fish in to the weigh-in. Nothing big...Big Fish weighed 4-14. The majority of guys getting fish were caught on a small Sexy Shad crankbait. One club member pre fishing on Wed. caught a 9 lber in the east end on a Yamamoto Twintail Hula Grub, cinnamon w/purple flake. The biggest fish I've seen caught at Perris in sometime, especially this time of year. Water was in the mid sixties and surprisingly, all the fish caught were up shallow.

'Thought I would post a fishing result, since I don't see them posted very often anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by BassinPLS View Post
    I fished a small club tournament on last Saturday and zeroed; but a number of the guys brought fish in to the weigh-in. Nothing big...Big Fish weighed 4-14. The majority of guys getting fish were caught on a small Sexy Shad crankbait. One club member pre fishing on Wed. caught a 9 lber in the east end on a Yamamoto Twintail Hula Grub, cinnamon w/purple flake. The biggest fish I've seen caught at Perris in sometime, especially this time of year. Water was in the mid sixties and surprisingly, all the fish caught were up shallow.

'Thought I would post a fishing result, since I don't see them posted very often anymore.
    Thanks for the report. We fished Saturday as well, and we also zeroed. We literally tried damn near everything in the box. Fished shallow as well as deep with no luck.

thanks for the report .... I agree, no one seems to post info much anymore ..... I get out very rarely and really appreciate any info I can get to help have a good day on the lake ..... when I do go out and have some success or find something different or useful, I will post ..... wish others would do so, too, like you did ..... we aren't all fishing tourneys, are we? .... anyway, thanks again, and I hope others will follow suit ....