Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Irvine to re-open

It shows that they are suppose to be stocking in December on the ocparks website?

Quote Originally Posted by jjbergie11 View Post
    It shows that they are suppose to be stocking in December on the ocparks website?
    That's Irvine Regional park lake, in Irvine Regional park. Not Irvine Lake!!!

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    That's Irvine Regional park lake, in Irvine Regional park. Not Irvine Lake!!!
    ooh I see! thanks!

its a damn shame Irvine is closed!!
    my favorite lake by far!!
    hangin with all the 57 heads..dana..trout dog..trolley..and all the staff etc.
    great times!!!

Quote Originally Posted by primo55 View Post
    its a damn shame Irvine is closed!!
    my favorite lake by far!!
    hangin with all the 57 heads..dana..trout dog..trolley..and all the staff etc.
    great times!!!
    We miss it too Primo, hopefully one day as this was a 2nd home for many anglers....until then there are other waters to explore. Happy New Year brotha.

TD

Quote Originally Posted by troutdog View Post
    We miss it too Primo, hopefully one day as this was a 2nd home for many anglers....until then there are other waters to explore. Happy New Year brotha.

TD
    Damn TD - Blowin up FNN with all your comments. you're gonna give troutman65 and one_leg a run for the most posts in a month LMAO

and seriously, you are SPOT ON! i miss Irvine more than anything. So glad the 57 crew is still strong!

Quote Originally Posted by Gmoney View Post
    Damn TD - Blowin up FNN with all your comments. you're gonna give troutman65 and one_leg a run for the most posts in a month LMAO

and seriously, you are SPOT ON! i miss Irvine more than anything. So glad the 57 crew is still strong!
    I think their records are safe brotha! lol

The Vine was a very special place no doubt. Been pleasure knowing you for 10+ years buddy, hope to see you on a 57 charter in 2018!

TD

Any news? Damn I miss this place

Quote Originally Posted by bassnet View Post
    Any news? Damn I miss this place
    yeah. Not happening. County still owns the lake, but surrounding property being sold to Irvine Co.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrocker53 View Post
    yeah. Not happening. County still owns the lake, but surrounding property being sold to Irvine Co.
    This is BAD news. Irvine Company are a greedy bunch and will have it privatized with luxury apartments or homes on it very quickly.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast