Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Indian ?

Default Indian ?

What happens to the Indian sportfishing boat ? Does Dave still own and run out of redondo?

Quote Originally Posted by tpfishnfool View Post
    What happens to the Indian sportfishing boat ? Does Dave still own and run out of redondo?
    The Indian was one of my favorite boats and Captain David was great!!! In the last couple of years we caught a fair amount of Slug Yellowtail off of that boat. (we never not caught Yellowtail on every trip we went on) So when the boat didn't run this year, I too was very disappointed. Without talking to anyone, I figured out what they did. The boat and landing is owned by Larry D. the bait catcher from MDR. The boat was used last year for just Whale watching and boat rides on the weekend. No fishing at all that I could tell. I don't know the motivation for that decision on how to utilize the boat.
    Last edited by etucker1959; 11-05-2017 at 06:38 PM.

That sucks. Boat was very fishy with him, his dad and uncle.