Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Holloween ?

Default Holloween ?

What happened to the good ole days when kids went door to door trick or treating, not one knock on the door tonight and been that way for a few years. I guess its a sign of the times, to bad kids now days cant have that fun any more like us older folks did.

Too many creepy pedofiles and freaks out there.... city of Pasadena sponsors Halloween event at night:
    Concert, about 10 bikes donated from target for costume Contest, jumpers and games all free!

it does help free up the streets, less liabilities in our sue happy world and provides A safe environment. Gets my vote
    And attendance whenever we can make it.

Quote Originally Posted by old pudd fisher View Post
    What happened to the good ole days when kids went door to door trick or treating, not one knock on the door tonight and been that way for a few years. I guess its a sign of the times, to bad kids now days cant have that fun any more like us older folks did.
    In my neighborhood, parents ran their kids out early and were sitting in front of their couches at 5:30 pm watching the Dodger game.

The few stragglers who showed up late all said, "Trick or Treat! What's the score!?"

We just had a private halloween party at home. We only invited few close friends and some relatives to join. It was simple but fun.