Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: best fins for inflatable pontoon

Default best fins for inflatable pontoon

Just recently bought a classic accessories 9` pontoon and some outcast step in fins. Not happy with the fins, seams like to much work to maneuver the boat around, I`m sure there fine with a float tube. Looking at buying the outcast power kick fins, any feedback would be appreciated.

The Outcast power fins are very effective. Have the Outcast Trinity packable float tube and they are easy to wear all day and very effective. Another very, very effective fin is the Force Fin. Many of the guys I fish with in lakes use these. http://www.forcefin.com/fishing/forc...loat-tube-fins

viejo

saw those but damn expensive how do they compare to the power fins, they kinda look similar and are half the price.

I am an old man and they provide the added movement that keeps me from getting out with leg cramps every couple hours. I think of them as an investment to allow me to continue tubing in the high country for a few more years. The Outcast product will probably do you just fine as you are about 50 years younger then I am and they are a more reasonable cost. Some guys use these very long skin diving fins which are very reasonable as well but they are too stiff for me and heavier. You'll do fine with the Outcast.

Viejo

Thanks for the input.
    It`s amazing at your age 108, that your still out there fishing at all !! LOL