Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Coho and Chinook Salmon with the Girls

Default Coho and Chinook Salmon with the Girls

This was a great day out on the ocean with my little family. Can't beat a perfectly calm sunny day fishing for salmon. Does it get any better than this? Cali and Sierra are both starting to enjoy trying to reel in their own fish. Cali beats me to the rod on a release off the down rigger this day and both times she was reeling in fish they ended up being our only two Chinook hooked up. She's got the lucky touch. Unfortunately I lost one by the boat and had to rescue Cali from the 20 pound salmon as it was doing a number on her knuckles. This is the mayhem on board our boat.... Fishing Doc with my three lovely girls.

Up in Port Hardy fishing with Gibbs Delta flashers and spoons. Usually I do pretty well with green and white spoons with some of Mikes herring or anchovy scent stripe on the back of the spoon. We were fishing on the downriggers at about 30 to 50 feet down in 60 to 120 feet of water. Trolling speed about 2 to 2.8 mph. Hope you enjoy.

Another great video. Love seeing the one daughter cheering the little one on!

Quote Originally Posted by Brent View Post
    Another great video. Love seeing the one daughter cheering the little one on!
    Oh yeah, they love eachother... one could not live without the other I don't think.