Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trout Unlimited

I understand your concern, Bmachale. I would say that given that Trout Unlimited members are generally people who like to fish, with some of them even being professional guides, they would generally like to keep as many places open to fishing as feasible. A healthy environment of course is crucial to having good fisheries. That is a shame about the Coho Salmon in WA state, Viejo. I didn't know that so many of them were dying.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Sure! Why not?
    Agree 100%
    They are protecting the fishing and environment. Why can't that go hand in hand? It should go together

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Lefty View Post
    I understand your concern, Bmachale. I would say that given that Trout Unlimited members are generally people who like to fish, with some of them even being professional guides, they would generally like to keep as many places open to fishing as feasible. A healthy environment of course is crucial to having good fisheries. That is a shame about the Coho Salmon in WA state, Viejo. I didn't know that so many of them were dying.
    Here's a link to the article I read in the airport

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...hey-can-spawn/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12