Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Official 2017/18 LA Lakers Thread - Sponsored By The Big Baller Brand

Default The Official 2017/18 LA Lakers Thread - Sponsored By The Big Baller Brand

Jack Nicholson is ready!

Are you?!

Lonzo's Balls baby!

Almost a triple double AND he drops his new single?

(I can't make this $h!t up)

Playoffs baby!

Jack looks ready to explode. His shirt already gave up.
    I hope his game is better than that Triple Bull$h!t video. That's horrible.
    Cute little $1500 loafers Money's got on and what's with dudes pants?
    Last edited by Brent; 10-23-2017 at 04:52 PM.

Where are all the Laker fans at?!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Where are all the Laker fans at?!
    The Clippers game.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    The Clippers game.

Not so much LQ. They're still the Clippers and no matter what color lipstick you put on the pig, it's still a pig.

My biggest concern is that Balls loudmouth dad will prevent us from getting LeBron or others to come here.
    This year they won't make the playoffs, but next year is where the big names (real proven 'ballers') will become available and let's see if Magic can outsell Jerry West.
    I don't like our chances in that aspect. Jerry West is The Man when it comes to basketball recruiting and operations and I believe he has a little bit of an axe to grind with the Lakers after having been dissed by Phil Jackson and Jeannie Buss. If they had West instead of the 'Great Kupchak-Buss' experiment all of this they wouldn't be in this situation with the rebuilding. Jeannie and Phil kinda ran him out of town.

Ball is showing promise, but good grief people, let's give him time to reach 21 years old at least. He's still a kid. Let's not crown him as Jordon/Magic reincarnated
    Last edited by Brent; 11-02-2017 at 09:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brent View Post
    My biggest concern is that Balls loudmouth dad will prevent us from getting LeBron or others to come here.
    Ehh...we had Loudmouth and Awful Teammate Kobe Bryant with us for a while. You see all the great free agents we got when he was around.

Isn't Dwight Howard getting a statue outside of Staples here soon?

This year they won't make the playoffs, but next year is where the big names (real proven 'ballers') will become available and let's see if Magic can outsell Jerry West.
    I don't like our chances in that aspect. Jerry West is The Man when it comes to basketball recruiting and operations and I believe he has a little bit of an axe to grind with the Lakers after having been dissed by Phil Jackson and Jeannie Buss. If they had West instead of the 'Great Kupchak-Buss' experiment all of this they wouldn't be in this situation with the rebuilding.
    I think you affirmed your own statement, and you are correct.

Jeannie and Phil kinda ran him out of town.
    I dunno...I hear one man was really running that team during those years.

Ball is showing promise, but good grief people, let's give him time to reach 21 years old at least. He's still a kid. Let's not crown him as Jordon/Magic reincarnated
    I agree. But what's the saying go? Sins of the father?......Laker fans weren't the ones that drew the big target on the kid's back.

And Lonzo's Balls ends up with 0 points last night.

The next MJ!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    And Lonzo's Balls ends up with 0 points last night.

The next MJ!
    And bro's lucky he didn't end up doing time in a Chinese prison. Not showing much common sense. I seem to remember something about an apple and a tree???? Hmmmmmm

Ball is showing promise, but good grief people, let's give him time to reach 21 years old at least. He's still a kid. Let's not crown him more as Jordon/Magic reincarnated
    My thoughts exactly. It's only a matter of time.
    Last edited by Alfei; 11-23-2017 at 11:25 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast