Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Ive gotten news about trout being stocked in laguna lake (Fullerton)

Default Ive gotten news about trout being stocked in laguna lake (Fullerton)

The person that usually closes the gate mentioned that there will be trout stocked soon, thank god because this fall has been brutal in bass fishing for me. Nothing but 8in dinks through the fall (and a 4lb catfish) anyway wish you guys luck in fishing.

"Question" what is a good power bait for ponds, I know its garlic power bait but idk what colors to use instead of green.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow_sos View Post
    The person that usually closes the gate mentioned that there will be trout stocked soon, thank god because this fall has been brutal in bass fishing for me. Nothing but 8in dinks through the fall (and a 4lb catfish) anyway wish you guys luck in fishing.

"Question" what is a good power bait for ponds, I know its garlic power bait but idk what colors to use instead of green.
    Orange is always good!! The White power eggs also works well at Laguna lake.