Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Utah! 10/6-10/9

Default Utah! 10/6-10/9

Stayed in marysvale and rented a 4 seater razor for Saturday. Drove around all the trails above marysvale and circleville. Fished one stream above circleville and got one beautiful rainbow. Sunday we woke up and took a trip to Barney lake. Got to firsts there. Caught 3 tiger trout and 1 cutthroat !! So pumped on this such beautiful fish. What an amazing trip for me and the family.

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    Stayed in marysvale and rented a 4 seater razor for Saturday. Drove around all the trails above marysvale and circleville. Fished one stream above circleville and got one beautiful rainbow. Sunday we woke up and took a trip to Barney lake. Got to firsts there. Caught 3 tiger trout and 1 cutthroat !! So pumped on this such beautiful fish. What an amazing trip for me and the family.
    Don't know if you're still up there, but there's a lake near Bryce that's some of the best trout fishing I've ever experienced. It's called Pine Lake about 17 miles from Bryce. Maybe 1 1/2 hr. drive from Marysvale.

Wow!!!! Beautiful fish!!! Way to go!!!!

There is something we have in common, then, Chucky. I like fishing in Utah too, and as a matter of fact, I also caught my first Tiger Trout there this year (from Mirror Lake). We didn't catch any Cutthroat this time, but have caught them before. We usually seem to have good luck in Utah, but not always. We got skunked our last day there and our fishing was cut short by a massive rainstorm at Silver Lake. LOL By the way, Starvation Reservoir is great fishing. We have been there twice. It has outstanding action for Walleye, Yellow Perch, large holdover or wild Rainbow Trout and lots of Smallmouth Bass. We might spend a week just fishing around there sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by MillsapBoyz View Post
    Don't know if you're still up there, but there's a lake near Bryce that's some of the best trout fishing I've ever experienced. It's called Pine Lake about 17 miles from Bryce. Maybe 1 1/2 hr. drive from Marysvale.
    we got home yesterday. we go up there mostly for the off roading.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Lefty View Post
    There is something we have in common, then, Chucky. I like fishing in Utah too, and as a matter of fact, I also caught my first Tiger Trout there this year (from Mirror Lake). We didn't catch any Cutthroat this time, but have caught them before. We usually seem to have good luck in Utah, but not always. We got skunked our last day there and our fishing was cut short by a massive rainstorm at Silver Lake. LOL By the way, Starvation Reservoir is great fishing. We have been there twice. It has outstanding action for Walleye, Yellow Perch, large holdover or wild Rainbow Trout and lots of Smallmouth Bass. We might spend a week just fishing around there sometime.
    Cool dude. We mostly go there for the off roading on our dirt bikes. Next year we are going to ride the whole piute trail. its over 300 miles. should be epic.

Cool dude. We mostly go there for the off roading on our dirt bikes. Next year we are going to ride the whole piute trail. its over 300 miles. should be epic.
    That's really cool!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    That's really cool!!!!
    It’s so awesome there and OHV friendly. We just find it hard to believe that people still ride with no helmet! Lol. It’s crazy. Here’s some more pictures. Such beautiful country

Dang Chucky!
    beautiful fish!

we got home yesterday. we go up there mostly for the off roading.
    There are great off road trails up there too, and there usually isn't another soul up there. The last 6 miles to the lake is a pretty tough dirt road that keeps a lot of people away.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast