Quote Originally Posted by noleash View Post
I live 5 miles from driveway to launch ramp...Been a anual pass holder since leaving Utah and coming to hemet to help Mom 9 years ago ... Close friend of the family was flown in from oklahoma to be a super on the DVL constuction project .... And look out on the east dam every morning while having my morning coffee. Meet a lot of really cool people over the years at the lake and have caught lots of big bass out of the lake! However... The lack of proper management by the agencies paid to uphold the laws governing this and other freshwater resources has led to not only a compromised quality of these fisheries but also a type of lawless state of mind ... Thats its ok to do to others as they did to me ... Eventually someone is going to get killed and they will close the lake to all! My advice to anyone reading this is ... Don't Bother... Spend your time any money focusing on the outstanding fishery of our inshore coastal waters you really won't regreat the time and well spent money of whatever type of approach you chose! P.S If you all really want to injoy some realtime freshwater fishing ... Go to any state like Utah that protects it resource with a 9mm and a badge! You won't be disapointed!
Boy, Leash, we must be neighbors I live about 5 or 6 miles from DVL and can see the saddle dam from my upstairs office window, but I tend to frequent Perris more. Maybe its time to go back to DVL. Its been a while