Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: 2004 Skeeter SX 190

Default 2004 Skeeter SX 190

This is a dual console 2004, Skeeter SX 190. It is powered by a Yamaha F150 (4 Stroke), has a Minn Kota 80 lb. trolling motor, stainless steel prop, two fish finders, separated live wells, plenty of rod and compartment storage, a new Bimini Top, and one year on trailer tires. Basically, this is a top of the line bass boat, and although not new it is in very good shape. Yuma Marine serviced the Yamaha last summer; oil change, new impeller, two new deep cycle batteries, and replaced the gas tube inside the motor that goes out due to ethanol. Three months ago I replaced the on motor hydraulic steering cylinder, and at that time the boat shop owner told me the motor had 153 hrs. That boat shop was Bad Influence Marine in Yuma, Az. If you call Bad Influence, the owner Keith will remember the boat (I think). We are selling this boat because the owner of the Yuma area RV Park where we kept it, decided to change the rules and not allow us to keep a boat on our site. This is our river bass boat, and I have another bass boat to use here locally, so one boat needs to go. The only issue I know of is no signal to the Tach. Both Yuma Marine and Bad Influence mechanics said the problem could be the ECM or a bad main wiring harness. The people at but both shops said forget making the Tach work that the cost is not worth seeing the needle move. Both said motor is running perfectly, so the ECM is doing what it is supposed to do, and all the other gauges work as intended, so a new harness for one gauge seems unnecessary, they said save the money. This is a real nice Bass Boat. We are asking $12,500 but will listen to a close offer. To contact us call Ed or Sylvia at 951-734-3857 or 951-833-4725. I could not get pictures to work here, but I have pictures posted on Craig's List under posting # 6334264307.

The boat is sold