Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: 12+#s

Default 12+#s

Has anyone else seen the photo going around on other sites with Kenny Baldwin holding a 12.23 he caught yesterday?
    A freaking toad for sure. I haven't seen or heard of a double digit in years out of DVL.

I just Googled Kenny Baldwin 12# bass and about 6 entries down was a link to Westernbass.com
    Sure enough was a pic of him with a TOAD!http://www.westernbass.com/forum/pou...y-t111036.html
    Last edited by P.A.W.; 10-05-2017 at 07:11 PM.

What a BEAUTIFUL BASS!

Quote Originally Posted by BassinPLS View Post
    What a BEAUTIFUL BASS!
    I too saw the actual pictures of that fish. It's a gorgeous looking fish, not just big but colorful and very Healthy looking!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brent View Post
    Has anyone else seen the photo going around on other sites with Kenny Baldwin holding a 12.23 he caught yesterday?
    A freaking toad for sure. I haven't seen or heard of a double digit in years out of DVL.
    Kenny's fish is absolutely flawless. There are several DD's that come out of DVL yearly, few are reported though. That's Cali fishing for ya. I caught one not too long ago, and there was an 11.76# caught the same day...

https://www.wonews.com/t-SouthernCAF...et_061517.aspx

Have more pics but since photobucket doesn't work I don't know how to post pics anymore lol.
    Last edited by OG MUDBONE; 10-10-2017 at 07:57 PM.

That’s one great healthy looking slug for sure,beautiful fish!

Cya Tuna Vic