Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing  The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Team 57 fishing  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  Last Chance Fishing Tackle 
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Las Vegas Massacre

No I'm laughing at you, that was funny!

Yeah, right, Steelhead. Let's do a little comparison of the homicide rate in the United States versus European nations. https://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/14/u...ent-world.html Well, that one only includes guns.

This one has homicide rates around the world from all causes. There are places with higher homicide rates than the United States, but they are much lower in most of Europe, Asia and Canada as well. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._homicide_rate
    Last edited by Natural Lefty; Yesterday at 06:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    That AR-15 sure showed that squirrel who's boss!
    Now now, I've never shot a squirrel. I have been known to feed them Nilla Wafers on occasion, however.

And for shooting clays? Break out the Garand.
    Wasting a $1.20 round to hit a $0.13 clay? I think not......

Too bad you don't have an AK. Then we can recreate an Ice Cube song all while having a competition shooting empty Bud Light bottles in the back.
    Actually I did own a WASR-10, a Romanian semi-auto variant of the AKM.

Unfortunately, I had to give it up for personal reasons. Which is just as well - the CRV they charge for bottles is ridiculous!

Uh huh....

That AR-15 sure showed that squirrel who's boss! And for shooting clays? Break out the Garand. Too bad you don't have an AK. Then we can recreate an Ice Cube song all while having a competition shooting empty Bud Light bottles in the back.

Lol! Ice Cube and guns, the perfect combination.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567