Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Las Vegas Massacre

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Lefty View Post
    Yes, I think they still check this site, and some even still make comments.

Which one is the village meth head, Mr. Shadow? And what was the deal with this Hooked character (anyone)? I clearly missed a lot in the years I was dealing with sick parents and selling their house.
    One of them was checking this site just 5 minutes ago. Yet they did not respond even when we were talking about them in every thing but by name. I suggest since they once proudly displayed the Confederate battle flag, they live up to the fighting spirit of others who served under it.

The actions of a true Confederate warrior is best exemplified by that of Captain Raphael Semmes of the CSS Alabama. (commerce raider) When confronted by the Union warship "USS Kersarge" off of the coast of France. Captain Semmes acted like a true warrior and came out to duel with the enemy vessel. If it wasn't for his long voyage that had his powder wet, he probably would have won that duel. He didn't choose to run and hide but face his adversary's head on.

That's the "Heritage" argument given on the Confederate flag. Yet these people on here couldn't even live up to that!!! lol

There has been a lot of ranting on here in recent weeks. So I thought I would take my turn!! lol
    Last edited by etucker1959; 10-14-2017 at 08:04 AM.