Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Hello From So Cal

Default Hello From So Cal

fellow fisherman here currently on the hunt for a double digit largemouth to mount.

Replica of course

Nice to meet y'all

Quote Originally Posted by SumoNinja View Post
    fellow fisherman here currently on the hunt for a double digit largemouth to mount.

Replica of course

Nice to meet y'all
    Good Luck in your quest!!! If you ever become frustrated in your pursuit in getting that DD monster. I might be able to help you out!!! Say no more!!! Say no more!!! Hint Hint Wink Wink!!! I know you want to catch it in Lake Perris or some where like that!!! But if you really want to catch a DD LMB without spending years of your life in pursuit of it. My buddy at XXX'X XXXXXXX XXXXXX host trips down to Lake Obregon in Mexico several times a year. Double digit LMB are caught all the time down there, on every trip they go on!!! Or if you want to do it on the "Cheap," don't over look Park Ponds!!! Some of them have DD fish in them!!!

Any way you want to do it, please keep us informed, we all like hearing a good fish story!!!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 10-04-2017 at 07:38 PM.

Hello, SumoNinja! Welcome to the forum and good luck on your hunt! :)

Thanks guys

Etucker, thanks for the offer, if I can make a trip like that I'll hit you up. Local lakes here have a lot of dd bass but u gotta be lucky and persistent. Increase your chances by just being out there as much as you can. But you're right, it takes a lot of time

Welcome,can’t wait to see the pic of that pig,by the way I can guarantee Puddingstone Lake has at least two 10lb+ bass swimming,trust me!

Cya Tuna Vic

Goooood luuuuuck!!! Sounds like a very exciting adventure! Can't wait to read some updates from you!