Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Like cattle to LOBSTER...Mission Bay vs San Diego bay ( RECON) vs....more to come

Default Make it personal...Mission Bay vs San Diego bay ( RECON)

play/read::: get my drift

[Soundmurderer & SK1 - Limb By Limb]

As the beat drops!!!.... "riddle ... me this... riddle me that".... why are we just like cattle... seating there, watching timidly, chewing on nothing when nothing's there?

and not out here for........ the MAIN EVENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sharing tactics to a point... i get you............. "green peace" ...........[will be exploring number/ percentages]

( i know not to share it all)

got a trip plan this weekend to hit those points..... (STAND-by)

Predestine.... zeros and ones... BINARY SPEAKs!!!!

....and will get you MAXXXED-OUT

plus i plan to role out with a product to ease that beacon of light, oh yeah, I make stuff now, .................................................. .....................

COME ON RECORD.... forward, COME REWIND............................

"make it personal" ..."

intro to the ::: SBB-LED1 ::: to come....
    Last edited by Roy; 11-29-2017 at 10:50 PM.

Not sure if this is written in code or maybe I missed something. Fish report or twelve pack and then post?

Quote Originally Posted by Roy View Post
    play/read::: get my drift

As the beat drops!!!.... "riddle ... me this... riddle me that".... why are we just like cattle... seating there, watching timidly, chewing on nothing when nothing's there?

and not out here for........ the MAIN EVENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sharing tactics to a point... i get you............. "green peace" ...........[will be exploring number/ percentages]

( i know not to share it all)

got a trip plan this weekend to hit those points..... (STAND-by)

Predestine.... zeros and ones... BINARY SPEAKs!!!!

....and will get you MAXXXED-OUT

plus i plan to role out with a product to ease that beacon of light, oh yeah, I make stuff now, .................................................. .....................

COME ON RECORD.... forward, COME REWIND............................

"make it personal" ..."

intro to the ::: SBB-LED1 ::: to come....
    Uh.........Huh?

What’s this dude smoking shooting or drinking?

(pic by my brother jon) [correction, by cousin Nathan] good pic Nathan!!! ::: A foggy bridge... and beneath...calm waters of a city that sleeps:::

10/6/17-10/07/17

San Diego Bay- was a NO GO, Freaken walmart.....lobster report cards are not issue after 10pm- wtf with this 24hr store!!!! missed the window for friday at Diego Bay, had to turn around and go back to the camp site. I usually target them around midnight.

MISSION BAY, the next day, Saturday...the day after the "harvest moon"

baited, depth length set , and glow sticked
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20171007_220304.jpg 
Views:	495 
Size:	96.7 KB 
ID:	50412
    navi's on,and launching at one of the best 24 HOUR METRO free ramps

Name:	20171007_224119.jpg 
Views:	435 
Size:	93.9 KB 
ID:	50413
    fog going out 12:32am, my humble aluminum boat and brother's Kayak going for WAR

Name:	20171007_224212.jpg 
Views:	428 
Size:	95.5 KB 
ID:	50414
    1st keeper, 20 minutes..on a slur of mackeral, ahi tuna ....sushi grade that i never ate, some giant squid, left out a day before to get stinky

Name:	20171008_010333.jpg 
Views:	461 
Size:	93.7 KB 
ID:	50415
    per regs...keeper

Name:	20171008_010449.jpg 
Views:	447 
Size:	94.7 KB 
ID:	50416

4 sets of drops with 6 nets ... mainly concentration in front the island... which was most promising, then moved in between the two bridges (only moving sand dollars and sting rays), and one aft, seem to be baron, not like other years, waters might not be.

I was too optimistic and still am...even though only one nice keeper was landed in 2 1/2 hours....maybe the conditions ain't right yet, i got hooked though... going to try Long Beach next week, see what happens
    Last edited by Roy; 09-27-2019 at 10:59 AM.

Default Old skool junglists

Quote Originally Posted by Viejo View Post
    Not sure if this is written in code or maybe I missed something. Fish report or twelve pack and then post?

Not really "code", there are a number of us that frequent this site that were involved in the DnB/ Jungle music scene about 10-20 years ago. For those people these posts are pretty clearly written.... as for everyone else??

:::play/read:::

['The Journey' (2 Hour Drum & Bass Mix)]

::: just writing :::

: summary at mission bay, 2nd week of open season OCT, 2017:

i don't know if my bait was wack , summer PRIME mackerel caught during my fishing sessions at southern California piers.......... still kicking myself for only getting 1 good keeper....or was it that the waters weren't right...YET.

i know we Recon the hell of the main thoroughfares of Mission bay... but it was like a BARON lunar landscape bellow. us... we poured liquid lava into the waters....but only steam came out.

Faith.... stood at point..... off what was to come...with a horizon of promise.

gray thick steam... bellowed back.....and brought us back...

we failed, then again, not miserably ..a man made bay... with an average of 13ft deep waters can't be neglected... but i have caught my limits here before!!! dammit... wtf....

guess i cocoon myself back... strategies... for a more successful outing.... to kill these damm ROACHES of the sea! about to go nuclear on them!

PS... don't brag to your coworkers... that there will be lobsters on Monday.... haha.... they still make fun of me.
    "i'll show them! i don't give up"

SPINY LOBSTER WILL BE THE COMPANY MASCOT....when i'm done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    back to the drawing board.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	holy.jpg 
Views:	296 
Size:	81.7 KB 
ID:	50448  
    Last edited by Roy; 09-27-2019 at 11:00 AM.

That's a total BS lie that Walmart told you. They just don't know how to use the damn thing, or they don't have anyone with logins for the Fish and Wildlife terminal. I used to work the sporting goods counter at my local Walmart for several years. The whole "this counter closes at 10pm and nothing can be sold from back here." is a lazy excuse. The front end supervisor goes around between 9pm-10pm and closes out all the registers that aren't in the front of the store. Countless times I would be back there, print a license and walk up to the front with the customer and sell it to them "after hours". Whats so hard about that?

Quote Originally Posted by snapshot View Post
    That's a total BS lie that Walmart told you. They just don't know how to use the damn thing, or they don't have anyone with logins for the Fish and Wildlife terminal. I used to work the sporting goods counter at my local Walmart for several years. The whole "this counter closes at 10pm and nothing can be sold from back here." is a lazy excuse. The front end supervisor goes around between 9pm-10pm and closes out all the registers that aren't in the front of the store. Countless times I would be back there, print a license and walk up to the front with the customer and sell it to them "after hours". Whats so hard about that?
    You are RIGHT!!! management told us ..."there's no one on staff to do that(aka trained, lol and they want to compete against amazon"...(for the RECORD: amazon u suck in this department :ps , i want my commission)basically....at night.....WALMART IS A NOOB FEST. stockers...trying yo run you over with hydralic pallet jacks.....brains over matters. PURE zombies

ps, just wanted to share... that info....in case some one goes out...shopping for shhhhh it!

SIMPLY....... don't try to score a lobster report card or fishing license at night.....we aren't there yet!!!! with TECHNOLOGY or trained... low wage employees. lol
    Last edited by Roy; 11-04-2017 at 01:35 AM.

Default beaten!!! bruised!!! RECON SAN DIEGO BAY. 11/17

::: an echoing humbling silence.......to F ing fight! :::

play /read

[[Soundodger] Approaching Nirvana - Monster 100%]

SILENCE, and the, here and there ...........TAPS of RAIN, of an INCOMING STORM PRELUDES....................meteorites in the horizon.

::: track selected, gears mesh, or more like silent binary zeros and ones... at melancholy state ......of mind...........then CHAOS!

Beaten, bruised..... "i'm up, i'm up" (music plays)

[37 secs in.........continue the read]

never giving up..... a moto..... a life style.... at least for me......been skunk on this hole lobster quest......2017 (never getting more than one keeper)......and here it goes again.... Rotating in the Uppers Limits of spaces of mind.............................................. .... .........and wishful thinking!!!
    and yes...the drive is to get the biggest the Finest in the boat....... BUT :::CONDITIONS AREN"T RIGHT??!!!! ::: YET

something is odd about this year...............oxygen levels to fuel ratios: gravitation forces: ( i can't quite put my finger on it).

But, to me....and my adventurous family... its an :::EXPLORATION IN ZERO GRAVITY :::

the quest..the drive.... is .....always....FORWARD ............. an unforgetful memory, in our fleshy beyond....solid state of mind.

(the map, what happen during the recon at San Diego Bay.....)

(wait for it..wait for it...............................)

"i know, you're a MONSTER!!!"

deep waters....lost a whole rig....now i owe my brother one, you'll be launching of CORONADO island, anything north that is free..is under construction....prepare to consume fuel just to get to "LAZY SEAL ALLY aka mouth of the bay, we got lucky we got back on just fumes....by underestimating it all... .....we couldn't asses any thing relevant to lobster fishing.... our slack on the rope was 50 feet ...........we where hitting out max. SO we lost one....in the yellow area.... NOTE to everyone... mark your Buoys.... PERTINENT INFO like name, last name and current phone number......OURs.....went down..unmarked.... low tide....might expose it .....someone might have a new rig. and the corodano launch site is limited to maybe 16 boats or less... so first come ...first serve. (it does have free fresh water to hose down your boat 15 minute max to do so).

::: SILENTLY PLANNING.......... REVENGE::: to pay this damm bay back....

even though, it was our first again... THIS TIME SAN DIEGO BAY......another CALIFORNIA location.....just like Long Beach!!!!! hahahah.....we exploring our GOLD.
    "CALIFORNIA LOVE"

no luck here, this time

count : 37 mackerels
    10 tiny swimmer crabs
    14 inedible fish

............... busy bay, with a beautiful city skyline and military base to look at. Kayakers and boaters congregating at the mouth while big sightseers boats go by.

Last edited by Roy; 01-27-2018 at 12:45 AM.