Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Float Tube Fishing - Newport Harbor Tips & Tricks

Default Float Tube Fishing - Newport Harbor Tips & Tricks

Newport Harbor is huge and so I've just taken a quick stab at getting my fellow tubers going here if they don't know where to go. I plan to do a couple of followup videos from other spots, but this one starts the ball rolling.

I know there lots of guys who fish Newport regularly and know way more about it than I do, but like I said, this is just to help people get started at this popular fishing spot and is part of my "Where to go float tube fishing in Southern California" series.

Newport is one of those places, like Los Alamitos, that has a lot of different micro-environments and you could easily spend years getting to know it.

Happy fishing!

Very detailed,a lot of good info there Bob,nice video too,thanks Bob,keep it up!

Cya Tuna Vic

Thanks for putting these videos together bob, I know they take time. Nice to live vicariously through you as you are able to get out so much more thank I can! I agree with you that you don't need to just flip the docks at NPH. Open water is great!

Thanks guys, I appreciate the kind words!

One of my big questions I had before I got my tube was where to go, so I'm doing this series to answer that question for others. But the main reason I make fishing videos at all is that it extends the fun. I get to catch the same fish over and over!

Top notch bro.... thanks for sharing all of that great info!!!