Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tp

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    A CHP buddy of mine let me know a good trick.

"9 you're fine. 10 you're mine."

So, if you see a sign posted that says the speed limit is 80? You can go 89. You go 90 and you may get popped.

I could've done 13 hours and 20 minutes, but apparently people need to stop to go pee. That's what Gatorade bottles are for.
    I always set my cruise control 7 miles over posted and have never been stopped. I drive over 40K miles a year too.
    It's not worth the hassle for them unless your around 10 miles over. And by the way. I'm not about to pee into a jar while driving. I'm never in that big of a hurry.
    What's next a poopy grocery bag....yuck!
    Last edited by Brent; 10-05-2017 at 04:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Your last statement reminds me of my Hunting partner Dan. (He would only stop for Gas on a road trip) A small Ice chest full of drinks, bag of snacks and 1 Barro's Pizza and a pee cup. I was good to go non-stop to Albuquerque New Mexico more times then I can remember. (13 hour trip) Our fastest trip was LA to San Antonio Texas in 19 hours. But every time I would tell other's about his driving style, they never believed me. (when they went of course they found out the truth) They all came back with the same sad story, "he wouldn't even stop to let me pee!!!" Even when people are "warned" they just can't fathom some people don't want to stop driving even though the Land of Milk and Honey is the final destination. In our case it was the land of Deer and Antelope. In your case it was Yosemite Valley. Yet these other people think wasting valuable time of stopping to eat and pee was more important then being in "God's Country!!" lol
    Sounds like a good road trip partner.

If you need to pee or eat, go to sleep.

I'll wake you up once we get to Utah. Or Idaho.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    A CHP buddy of mine let me know a good trick.

"9 you're fine. 10 you're mine."

So, if you see a sign posted that says the speed limit is 80? You can go 89. You go 90 and you may get popped.

I could've done 13 hours and 20 minutes, but apparently people need to stop to go pee. That's what Gatorade bottles are for.

Yea parts of Utah you can open it up some. Thought maybe you were busting out some Fast and Furious there Dom.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12