Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Grant launch ramp

Default Grant launch ramp

Heading out to do some trolling for browns Oct14th, 1st time with my boat there-any info on launch ramp appreciated. Thx

Last time we went the water was so low it was just a dirt launch ramp and too windy so we did not even try.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Quote Originally Posted by REEL EZ View Post
    Last time we went the water was so low it was just a dirt launch ramp and too windy so we did not even try.

Thanks for the info, heading up on 13th. Will be at Crowley Fri a.m, then the loop on the weekend. Hopefully it will be another great trip. Last year we got into Browns and Cutts all CPR, love trying out new water.

Quote Originally Posted by REEL EZ View Post

Reel Ez,

Our trip was cut short cuz one of our friends had to be back on a Monday but we had a blast up there.

Did'nt get to hit Grant, but concentrated on Crowley and June, Did'nt take my boat up this year so we ended up using our

lead core rigs to get deep. We found outside the south launch and towards the dam was producing using crank baits.

One of my friends had a break off using a orange mirashad, and we caught both browns and bows. No cutties this year.

I may shoot up there one more time before the season ends. We stayed at Reverse Creek and drank our own homebrew.

Weather was dry winds coming out of the east 13-15Oct. We saw the smoke coming up and over the Western side along our way home.

Tight lines, good luck on fall fishing. Focusing on Stripers now at DV.

Thanks for the report.

Glad you had a fun trip. Homebrew is icing on the cake.
    If we make it up before the end of the season I will give you an update.
    Best Regards

Launch ramp at Grant is A ok. Browns are chewing..

I thought the gate was closed. ???