Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Recent wild trout fishing trip...[video]

Know those rocks and know that that stream ... Lots of get out of the city great memories from my younger days from all around that area!

Quote Originally Posted by carpanglerdude View Post
    South Fork of the LA River. Just past the grocery cart dam. Have to kayak to it.
    Oh! The spot with all the “brown” trout!

Nice guys,used to hike that kinda terrain once upon a time,enjoy your youth!!

Cya Tuna Vic

Nice one, carpanglerdude! Keep at it!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    The salmon running up there yet?
    If they can make it past the shopping cart dam, they're good to go. I heard they're putting in a hand basket fish ladder for them to get by.

Quote Originally Posted by Brent View Post
    If they can make it past the shopping cart dam, they're good to go.
    I dunno, I've heard the DFW has hired a few guys to assist. You know, to help the fishery.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    I dunno, I've heard the DFW has hired a few guys to assist. You know, to help the fishery.

You Know Mr Shadow ... It Ain't gonna break my heart when the Big Man upstairs pushes the reset button on mankind ... Nope .. Not a bit! Actually as my friend put it ... "The world WILL get along just fine without US"

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Brent View Post
    If they can make it past the shopping cart dam, they're good to go. I heard they're putting in a hand basket fish ladder for them to get by.
    Yep. The Sierra Club funded it. One of the healthiest fisheries for a "mixed bag" at this time.

Hi! I'm new to FNN. I do alot of solo fishing up in the ANF and don't have much luck. You're videos keep me up at night scouring Google Earth trying to see anywhere water might be trapped with trout!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12