Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pathetic Nancy Pelosi at center of Lib Idiots fighting over DACA

Default Pathetic Nancy Pelosi at center of Lib Idiots fighting over DACA

Typical Democrats can't even avoid infighting amongst themselves as quivering liberal mouth breather Nanci Pelosi's gathering is overrun by rude, screaming, undocumented DACA supporters. Not even Anderson Cooper and CNN can spin this one enough to avoid embarrassment. Even misguided liberals seem to now realize that career California Democrats aren't acting in their best interests. Baaaahahahaha...

Your thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Libslapper View Post
    Typical Democrats can't even avoid infighting amongst themselves as quivering liberal mouth breather Nanci Pelosi's gathering is overrun by rude, screaming, undocumented DACA supporters. Not even Anderson Cooper and CNN can spin this one enough to avoid embarrassment. Even misguided liberals seem to now realize that career California Democrats aren't acting in their best interests. Baaaahahahaha...

Your thoughts?
    People do you really want to respond to this guy??? (He looks like a professional troll) Do we really want another Hook around here??? I myself will no longer be responding to anything this guy writes. At least Steelhead and Chucky have been around awhile and do fish??? This guy is just looking for trouble!!! Hence his name, Lib-Slapper (Liberal ***** Slapper for the slow people)

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    People do you really want to respond to this guy??? (He looks like a professional troll) Do we really want another Hook around here??? I myself will no longer be responding to anything this guy writes. At least Steelhead and Chucky have been around awhile and do fish??? This guy is just looking for trouble!!! Hence his name, Lib-Slapper (Liberal ***** Slapper for the slow people)
    I am no troll...It is a real story. Similar to the ones I seem to see posted here by liberal biased media posters on this site. Do you not care to respond? Or will you ignorantly sweep this under the rug like the liberal media does to most stories that reveal their ignorance? Just wondering. Oh, and I fish quite a bit. I just joined the site. Am I required to post fishing reports before I join the opinionated threads?
    Last edited by Libslapper; 09-19-2017 at 07:46 AM.

I am no troll...It is a real story. Similar to the ones I seem to see posted here by liberal biased media posters on this site. Do you not care to respond? Or will you ignorantly sweep this under the rug like the liberal media does to most stories that reveal their ignorance? Just wondering. Oh, and I fish quite a bit. I just joined the site. Am I required to post fishing reports before I join the opinionated threads?
    You and Pelosi share something in common. To quote her protestors, "You're a liar!"

Quote Originally Posted by HubbySlappa View Post
    You and Pelosi share something in common. To quote her protestors, "You're a liar!"
    At least you're right about Pelosi. She is a liar

I'm going to break my own rule 1 time and respond to you. (Just so you get an education about posting) I called you a Troll or more specifically a Russian Troll. Why did I do that??? Because you are brand new to this site and You Yourself said, "I'm just here for the fishing." Yet you come out pistols blazing like you are the Cisco Kid being pinned down at the fort in the GD section!!! (musical group War reference) So in a best case scenario, "you are a liar!!!" In a worst case scenario,"you are a troll!!" Either case you started off with "ZERO" credibility!!! Plus a very attractive women who seems to know you that is also posting, is not helping your case!!!! You should have started off posting some fish reports and make a few friends first. Then start posting in the GD section, I'm sure Steelhead would love a little help fighting off Dr. Evel and the Frawl, your mortal political enemy's as you put it!!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 09-19-2017 at 11:55 AM.

"I am no troll...It is a real story. Similar to the ones I seem to see posted here by liberal biased media posters on this site. Do you not care to respond? Or will you ignorantly sweep this under the rug like the liberal media does to most stories that reveal their ignorance? Just wondering. Oh, and I fish quite a bit. I just joined the site. Am I required to post fishing reports before I join the opinionated threads?"

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cool-post-bro.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	57.2 KB 
ID:	50331

Your thoughts?
    I almost spit out my beer laughing when I saw that. I thought to myself......they put this gathering together about as well as their campaign last year. Not a Pelosi fan at all, but even with her dimwitted actions at times, I'd still take her over our current president. I don't believe there's a worse person for the job. He's just not stable and that's scary in these times. I would say I'd take anybody else in the administration, but then I thought, wait a minute, that could be Pence, Ryan, McConnel and all the sudden ole train wreck Don isn't looking so bad.
    Last edited by Brent; 09-25-2017 at 04:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Who are you????? A guy named Libslober posted a thread as a new member. But you Viejo are an old member with over 900 posts. Yet you are responding as him!!!! Got more then 1 profile and got confused who you are posting under????? Good night Sir!!! Who ever you are!!!
    Tucky,

I think Viejo is an esteemed member who is making fun of the Lipslapper and not 'responding as him,' but simply quoting Lipslapper and giving his two cents.

You may have OD'ed on the geritol today. Relax.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Tucky,

I think Viejo is an esteemed member who is making fun of the Lipslapper and not 'responding as him,' but simply quoting Lipslapper and giving his two cents.

You may have OD'ed on the geritol today. Relax.
    Ok if I was wrong, (which it looks like I am) my apologies go out to Viejo. I guess I had one of those Billy Jack moments. I just went "BERSERK!!!" lol But there has been a lot of strange things going around here in the last few days!!!! lol

I think I need to go fishing!!! Catfish at La Mirada Regional park this weekend. (Kids derby) Look for my report!!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 09-19-2017 at 04:30 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast