Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pathetic Nancy Pelosi at center of Lib Idiots fighting over DACA

How to quit this forum is actually a good question. I don't intend to quit it, but I looked around to try to answer Commiechew's question, and I cannot find a way to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Lefty View Post
    How to quit this forum is actually a good question. I don't intend to quit it, but I looked around to try to answer Commiechew's question, and I cannot find a way to do that.
    I am curious about a couple of recent members saying their quitting this forum obviously in disgust. So the obvious question is, "what do you find so disgusting???" In the old day's it was pretty easy to tell "why" they quit. Typical scenario was someone would post up a great fish report and the Haters would come out. Haters come in all different flavors. (we are not here to discuss the different kind of haters) But the OP always had the same line, "that's the last fish report I will ever post on FNN again!!!" Recently that hasn't been the case, so I'm now wondering what is the complaint???
    Last edited by etucker1959; 09-25-2017 at 01:31 PM.

People quit sites or groups for all kinds of reasons. What you mentioned is most common, but sometimes, a person doesn't even have a good reason. I have gotten used to it on my Facebook group. What puzzles me is people in the group who friend me, then quit the group with insufficient cause in my opinion, but still are friends with me. I recently asked one of them if he would like to come back, since he is one of my longest term friends online, and I never really knew why he quit in the first place, so I reinstated him and he is commenting again and seems to like the group. It's almost as though he had never been gone. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Lefty View Post
    People quit sites or groups for all kinds of reasons. What you mentioned is most common, but sometimes, a person doesn't even have a good reason. I have gotten used to it on my Facebook group. What puzzles me is people in the group who friend me, then quit the group with insufficient cause in my opinion, but still are friends with me. I recently asked one of them if he would like to come back, since he is one of my longest term friends online, and I never really knew why he quit in the first place, so I reinstated him and he is commenting again and seems to like the group. It's almost as though he had never been gone. LOL
    I know people quit for different reason. It's the vocal ones that has me puzzled. If they just faded away and stopped posting that's understandable. It's the ones who announce to the world that they are leaving this site. Without an obvious reason why!!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 09-25-2017 at 02:47 PM.

It puzzles me too when they don't give an adequate reason. If a person makes a public scene of leaving, he or she better give a good explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by Libslapper View Post
    I am no troll...It is a real story. Similar to the ones I seem to see posted here by liberal biased media posters on this site. Do you not care to respond? Or will you ignorantly sweep this under the rug like the liberal media does to most stories that reveal their ignorance? Just wondering. Oh, and I fish quite a bit. I just joined the site. Am I required to post fishing reports before I join the opinionated threads?
    Well we haven't heard anything from Libslapper in a few weeks, so we can all assume he must be on vacation. (I hope he's fishing, so he can write us a report) Or it could be something else????? His brief participation in the GD section, reminds me of a couple of movie scenes from one of the best Western's made in the last 30 years. I'm talking about the Clint Eastwood movie "Unforgiven."

In the movie the Sheriff "Little Bill" played by Gene Hackman, in one scene was describing a gun fight between English Bob and a notorious Gunfighter. With all the shooting going on they weren't hitting very much. Little Bill told the writer, "regardless of how good of a shot you are," when people start shooting back at you, it just rattles some folks!!!

In another scene the body of Ned, portrayed by Morgan Freeman. Was put on display in front of the Saloon with a sign, "this is what happens to would be Assassins."

Let's just hope Libslapper after he's done vacationing, is willing to take another crack at the notorious Gunfighter's that live in the GD section!!! lol lol lol
    Last edited by etucker1959; 10-07-2017 at 04:07 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123