Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pathetic Nancy Pelosi at center of Lib Idiots fighting over DACA

Yeah, I think Lipsmacker is a troll, and so is/was Dockrat.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Lefty View Post
    Yeah, I think Lipsmacker is a troll, and so is/was Dockrat.
    Dockrat has always been....Dockrat. At least he's remained consistent.

LipSmacker?

Something tells me that we'll see a new screename soon.

Dockrat's behavior back when he was posting a lot on General Discussion was that of a troll IMO. It fit the definition of a troll, of saying things just to anger people (mainly progressives) and start conflicts. I do not think he was paid to do that. I just think he has the personality of a troll, as some people do online.

Dockrat's behavior back when he was posting a lot on General Discussion was that of a troll IMO. It fit the definition of a troll, of saying things just to anger people (mainly progressives) and start conflicts. I do not think he was paid to do that. I just think he has the personality of a troll, as some people do online.
    That's funny about your opinion of DocRat. I thought he couldn't argue his way out of a wet paper bag. (So in being such a weak debater, I thought he was totally harmless) He's on this other fishing website on Facebook that I read. He spends all his time congratulating T/O about what a great Striper fishermen he is and not causing anyone any trouble.
    Last edited by etucker1959; 09-19-2017 at 11:48 PM.

Trolls are only trolls when they aren't posting opinions that you agree with. Nothing more disturbing about his thread than many that are posted by the left.

From the middle I see all of you as trolls.

Totally untrue, Seal. I call very few people trolls and I recommend that you do the same.

A troll is a person who goes online, typically anonymously, to create havoc and dissent among people. A troll may be paid or unpaid. Some people just enjoy anonymously making other people suffer. The only people on this site that I would consider trolls are Libslapper, Dockrat, and formerly, Stormcrow.

Too many people lash out with troll accusations against anyone they don't agree with, which is itself an objectionable behavior. The term "troll" is meant to be reserved for certain kinds of behavior, not people who express opinions for the purpose of discussion and are honest about it.

Dockrat didn't have much but insults to rely on, Etucker, but when he had lots of people backing him up, it didn't seem harmless. It degraded the atmosphere of this site in my opinion. This was years ago, though.

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    Trolls are only trolls when they aren't posting opinions that you agree with. Nothing more disturbing about his thread than many that are posted by the left.

From the middle I see all of you as trolls.
    seal, stop posting. the internet will survive without you

as will (whichever female close to you) will do

and yes seal, I like you

Totally untrue, Seal. I call very few people trolls and I recommend that you do the same.

A troll is a person who goes online, typically anonymously, to create havoc and dissent among people. A troll may be paid or unpaid. Some people just enjoy anonymously making other people suffer. The only people on this site that I would consider trolls are Libslapper, Dockrat, and formerly, Stormcrow.

Too many people lash out with troll accusations against anyone they don't agree with, which is itself an objectionable behavior. The term "troll" is meant to be reserved for certain kinds of behavior, not people who express opinions for the purpose of discussion and are honest about it.

Dockrat didn't have much but insults to rely on, Etucker, but when he had lots of people backing him up, it didn't seem harmless. It degraded the atmosphere of this site in my opinion. This was years ago, though.
    It's a funny note that I didn't even know or cared about the GD section the first couple of years I was on this website. In joining the GD discussions it got my pimping hand strong. Which I need when writing Fish reports, which is my first love on here!!! I dare anyone who try's to crap on any of them, check out what happened to the last guy who did. He's now trying to sell his xxxxxx trips on a Salt Water fishing Forum on Facebook!!! lol
    Last edited by etucker1959; 09-20-2017 at 03:17 PM.

Is there a way to delete my membership/email from this forum?

Quote Originally Posted by commiechew View Post
    Is there a way to delete my membership/email from this forum?
    I'm sorry you didn't have a good experience on this website. As a fishermen on this website who looks to help individuals improve their fishing experience and make some new friends along the way. I am wondering what part of this website you found distasteful? I do acknowledge there is a Doctor Jekle and Mr. Hyde to this website. Doctor Jekle is the fishing part and Mr. Hyde is the GD discussion.

I am a big participator in both sections. However, I would like to think other's including myself who are big participators in the GD section do not instigate problems in the fishing sections. If we actually do that, it is totally "WRONG" and should be pointed out. If someone else other then the Big 7 (big GD participators) throws out some political comment in a fishing thread. A response at that point should be fair game. Otherwise you would have sniping (political thoughts) all the time in fishing threads. Political thoughts should always be confined to the GD section!!!

It's up to you, if you want to give some constructive criticism on your way out of town. I myself are interested in what you have to say!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 09-25-2017 at 09:35 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast