Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: rush creek late post

Default rush creek late post

caught this beauty on rush like 3 weeks ago. we decided to stop at the sierra mountains on the way back from Idaho after the eclipse since we didn't do to well fishing up there and boy am I glad we did. 23" 6.5 lbs one of the biggest rainbows I've ever caughtClick image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20170824_202704_061.jpg 
Views:	377 
Size:	97.3 KB 
ID:	50330

actually made it into the latest WON magazine. One of the editors saw the picture on a Facebook group im in and decided to use it

Quote Originally Posted by simijab View Post
    actually made it into the latest WON magazine. One of the editors saw the picture on a Facebook group im in and decided to use it
    Nice fish!!!

Great catch! Back in the days, Rush used to be one of my favorite creeks in the ES. Fish in this class were fairly common back then throughout the entire season. Now I only see the big browns coming through during the late fall and some nice Cutties coming through in the spring. It's still a beautiful place to spend the day though! Great job!

Quote Originally Posted by simijab View Post
    caught this beauty on rush like 3 weeks ago. we decided to stop at the sierra mountains on the way back from Idaho after the eclipse since we didn't do to well fishing up there and boy am I glad we did. 23" 6.5 lbs one of the biggest rainbows I've ever caughtClick image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20170824_202704_061.jpg 
Views:	377 
Size:	97.3 KB 
ID:	50330