Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hey Everyone

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Sure did! Had a few family members suffer from melanoma in the early 90s and a few guys on the bass scene lately that suffered the same fate. So, I wear a sun mask, just like many fishermen do. Thanks for advocating against melanoma tho!

No, I just said that Nazis should get punched in the face.

Our country did go to war against them, didn't we?

See you in GD, Steelhead.
    Guess who didn't wear a mask and had melanoma cut out of his neck last year??? While using his Obama Care insurance driving his electric car to the Hospital!!! lol
    Last edited by etucker1959; 09-16-2017 at 03:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    People who post in the GD section come in many different flavors. Myself and Natural Lefty's number 1 goal is to educate!!! We both realize a lot of Conservative live in a bubble and only hear news from right wing news sources or pundits. We are here merely to talk about what's on the other side of the coin. We both write up fish reports that I feel are very informative and entertaining at the same time. I wouldn't consider any thing we write up in a fish report is anything too controversial!!!
    Strange that you say this...I feel Liberals are the ones living in a narcissist bubble. You're here to educate? LOL!!!!!! That made me chuckle out loud. Be that as it may, I'm not here to spend time trying to change minds of those who don't get it. Just here to enjoy the fishing information. I will simply steer clear of the general discussion section. Too many tomatoes being thrown in there by internet tough guys. Have a great day everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Libslapper View Post
    Strange that you say this...I feel Liberals are the ones living in a narcissist bubble. You're here to educate? LOL!!!!!! That made me chuckle out loud. Be that as it may, I'm not here to spend time trying to change minds of those who don't get it. Just here to enjoy the fishing information. I will simply steer clear of the general discussion section. Too many tomatoes being thrown in there by internet tough guys. Have a great day everyone!
    Ok, I can't wait to start reading about your fish reports soon!!!! I plan on writing 2 or 3 fish reports in the next couple of weeks. (so I don't just live in the GD section) Even though I do want to start a thread soon about how Republicans can't govern!!! (even Trump is starting to see that!!)

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Excuse me!!!!!!!!!! The number 1 fish reporter on FNN (that's me) will tell you "Anything & Everything" you want to know about any kind of fishing I do!!!! I'm such a Liberal now a days, when I cut myself shaving the color of my blood is now Blue instead of Red!!!! lol
    I'm sorry steelhead, but tucks got you on that one.

Dang it, now all we've got is Tuck??!! What happened to all the reports from guys like wingnut and Trout Only now those were reports. But I hear those guys got banned for non conformity.

Quote Originally Posted by Brent View Post
    I'm sorry steelhead, but tucks got you on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    Dang it, now all we've got is Tuck??!! What happened to all the reports from guys like wingnut and Trout Only now those were reports. But I hear those guys got banned for non conformity.
    Wingnut I believed moved away and T/O lost a battle of wits, over what is the difference between a Holdover trout and a Stocker trout!! (I didn't make that up) lol

Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    You know steelhead you just brought up a point I haven't addressed yet. It's a point about peoples ego's getting in the way, after reading about someone else's Fish reports. If you are a little older like me, we grew up watching Western movies or TV series. There was a famous line used all the time by the Gun fighters. This town ain't big enough for the both of us!!! (there talking about ego's) That same kinda logic does show it's ugly head on these Forums.

The first of many great friends I meet on here, was discouraged from writing fish reports on Forums. After he was picked on for no good reason after writing up a great Fish report. (he stopped writing Fish reports after that) My friends who know me in real life, know my ego is bigger then Texas!!! Yet I would never show it on the fishing part of a Forum or on a lake. (GD section doesn't count!!) lol What I would do if I was out fished very badly by someone. Would turn into Willie E. Coyote super genius (LooneyTunes reference) and go back to the drawing board. Which probably means going to my local tackle store and buying a bunch of new crap to throw at those pesky fish! lol

If anything around here, "I've got your back when it comes to any Fish reports." It really does make me go "Billy Jack" on criticism of Fish reports or Video's. My 2 best pieces I ever wrote on here was, "What's the difference between a Burka and a Fish report" and my response to, "is fishing with power bait cheating???" I gave a very long winded sarcastic response to people's small ego's!!!!

So steelhead you are right!!! For now you people are stuck with my Fish reporting ability's. However, this Forum is plenty big enough to accommodate many many more ego's for people to write up their fishing experiences. In fact I encourage people to do so!!!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 09-22-2017 at 12:50 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12