Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey Everyone

Default Hey Everyone

Hello there. Newbie here. I've enjoyed reading the boards for some time now. Finally decided to sign up. I enjoy all of the great info I have discovered. I dont think too much of the political threads here. Lots of hurling insults. Seems like its frequented by lots of internet tough guys. Do they bring that stuff into the actual fishing threads? I really dislike liberals. Ignorant hypocrites for the most part. Will try to steer clear of those threads. Wow.

You're some kind of special. You should have fun....especially since you try to avoid Tough guys and ignorant liberals. Oh....did you get that this is a fishing deal with one tiny section for "liberals" to beat everyone up? You didn't mention fishing.

I dont think too much of the political threads here.

And yet you use your introduction to talk about your politics and not your fishing.

I respect the fact that you'd rather use your introduction to declare your politics than to talk about fishing.

Because the funny thing about those ignorant hypocritics is some of those assholes can really fish. In fact, some of them go out every weekend, know the local scene very well and are even willing to share their knowledge. Think what could have happened! If you hadn't let us all know how much you hate liberals, one of those assholes might have helped you catch fish!

So good for you! Avoiding libtards is way more important than catching fish.

Welcome to FNN Libslapper!

Seems you outkicked your coverage.

There's a few Antifa members on here if my hunch is correct, heck look at Dark shadow he had that black mask thing going way before Antifa came on the scene and he's advocated violence against those who disagree against him

Quote Originally Posted by Viejo View Post
    You're some kind of special. You should have fun....especially since you try to avoid Tough guys and ignorant liberals. Oh....did you get that this is a fishing deal with one tiny section for "liberals" to beat everyone up? You didn't mention fishing.

Bob, liberals believe in sharing the wealth except when it comes to sharing their honey holes and secret spots.... what a bunch of @#$# hypocrites they are

Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    Bob, liberals believe in sharing the wealth except when it comes to sharing their honey holes and secret spots.... what a bunch of @#$# hypocrites they are
    Excuse me!!!!!!!!!! The number 1 fish reporter on FNN (that's me) will tell you "Anything & Everything" you want to know about any kind of fishing I do!!!! I'm such a Liberal now a days, when I cut myself shaving the color of my blood is now Blue instead of Red!!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ornery Bob View Post
    I dont think too much of the political threads here.

And yet you use your introduction to talk about your politics and not your fishing.

I respect the fact that you'd rather use your introduction to declare your politics than to talk about fishing.

Because the funny thing about those ignorant hypocritics is some of those assholes can really fish. In fact, some of them go out every weekend, know the local scene very well and are even willing to share their knowledge. Think what could have happened! If you hadn't let us all know how much you hate liberals, one of those assholes might have helped you catch fish!

So good for you! Avoiding libtards is way more important than catching fish.
    That was so nicely said Bob. Actually I personally love making new FNN friends!!! If anyone ever wants to tag along on any of my adventures, just ask and you would be welcome. I warn you though, Glenn is a huge talker and his jokes are right out of the 1960's. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Libslapper View Post
    Hello there. Newbie here. I've enjoyed reading the boards for some time now. Finally decided to sign up. I enjoy all of the great info I have discovered. I dont think too much of the political threads here. Lots of hurling insults. Seems like its frequented by lots of internet tough guys. Do they bring that stuff into the actual fishing threads? I really dislike liberals. Ignorant hypocrites for the most part. Will try to steer clear of those threads. Wow.
    People who post in the GD section come in many different flavors. Myself and Natural Lefty's number 1 goal is to educate!!! We both realize a lot of Conservative live in a bubble and only hear news from right wing news sources or pundits. We are here merely to talk about what's on the other side of the coin. We both write up fish reports that I feel are very informative and entertaining at the same time. I wouldn't consider any thing we write up in a fish report is anything too controversial!!!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 09-15-2017 at 08:43 PM.

heck look at Dark shadow he had that black mask thing going way before Antifa came on the scene
    Sure did! Had a few family members suffer from melanoma in the early 90s and a few guys on the bass scene lately that suffered the same fate. So, I wear a sun mask, just like many fishermen do. Thanks for advocating against melanoma tho!

and he's advocated violence against those who disagree against him
    No, I just said that Nazis should get punched in the face.

Our country did go to war against them, didn't we?

See you in GD, Steelhead.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast