Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Awesome brkfst burrito on the way to and from the Sierras

Quote Originally Posted by billy b View Post
    Hey PoMS
    I believe it to be Lee's Frontier. It's the Chevron Gas Station at the South end of Lone Pine ... West (Mtn) side of the street
    I do believe you need to be there by 10am for the bkfst burrito ... lots of sandwiches, snacks, water, sodas, even tackle there, ice ... etc.
    https://www.yelp.com/biz_photos/lees...-gas-lone-pine

Here's the watering hole mentioned in the Loop area.
    https://www.yelp.com/biz/shell-june-lake

Be sure and respond back
    Since were talking burritos, muchos gracias billy. I assumed it was Lee’s, but couldn’t find anything about burritos on the net. And yes, I’m well familiar with the loop burritos lol. I’ll have to check out lees when I head back up there. Thanks again buddy! Hopefully this thread inspires some peeps to get up there and post some dang reports!! May 21 and still no opener reports...no need to chase the truck people, still plenty of feesh up there!!

It's been a few years since I was last up there so they might not even have a kitchen any longer, but the Chevron we used to stop at was the north end of Big Pine on the east side of 395. As you're going north, they're right before the bend in the road and turn on 168 to the Bristlecone Pine Forest. I will have to stop at Lee's and try their fare.

FWIW I grabbed a breakfast burrito at the Shell station at the south end of the Loop. It was good … but not as tasty as the Lone Pine burrito or as big. Price was 899 an it included eggs, peppers, cheese and a slice of ham. They have a regular burrito which I didn't try. Maybe that's the one that is supposed to be good?

Just my .02

The place at the North end of BPine closed a while back. 2 nice ladies … and a friendly dog
    Last edited by billy b; 07-08-2018 at 09:35 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12