Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Emmys trump bashing show brings in record low ratings

Default Emmys trump bashing show brings in record low ratings

Looks like most of America is completely fed up with pathetic Hollywood liberal puke Trump Bashing. I Don't think CNN or MSN will be posting this. Americans tired of endless "cry more" Trump bashing finally decide to tune out. Sure do love this. Can't wait to see the liberal jobless crowd on this board attack this post. Here it comes......

Quote Originally Posted by Libslapper View Post
    I will simply steer clear of the general discussion section. Too many tomatoes being thrown in there by internet tough guys.
    Going back on your own word? Well that didn't take long.

I'm sure eTucker will take the bait though so that you don't have to argue your own hypocrisy.

etucks, you have the floor.

Did it ever occur to you that it might be lack of interest in the awards show that caused the low ratings, Libslapper? The Trump bashing was probably the most interesting part, but I wouldn't know since I never watch awards shows/celebrity worship gatherings.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post

I'm sure eTucker will take the bait though so that you don't have to argue your own hypocrisy.

Boy do you know me!!!!! lol

Looks like most of America is completely fed up with pathetic Hollywood liberal puke Trump Bashing. I Don't think CNN or MSN will be posting this. Americans tired of endless "cry more" Trump bashing finally decide to tune out. Sure do love this. Can't wait to see the liberal jobless crowd on this board attack this post. Here it comes......
    I'm not even going to comment on what you wrote. However, "Where is your fishing reports????" I thought you were going to leave the GD section alone?????? Maybe we should call you "comrade????" How's the weather in Russia right now?????

You owe me $20, LQ.

Please remit a check to my personal address:

Oh wait. Just PayPal it to me.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post

Hypocrisy? LOL, I simply changed my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    I'm not even going to comment on what you wrote. However, "Where is your fishing reports????" I thought you were going to leave the GD section alone?????? Maybe we should call you "comrade????" How's the weather in Russia right now?????
    I thought Al Sharpton, Rosie O'Donnell, Miley Cyrus and a bunch of other libtard were going to immediately move out of the country if Trump was elected! I think they are still here. Are you calling them communists as well? LOL so much for the party of tolerance. LOL

Hypocrisy? LOL, I simply changed my mind.
    Well, it was a great start.

Welcome aboard.

You'll definitely have a time.

Hey libsucker.
    You sure talk a lot of crap for someone that yesterday said they would avoid the GD section. Calling people jobless because they disagree with your views is like me saying you're a member of the KKK because you support Trump. WTH? Really? There's liberal people on this site that I'm sure could buy and sell you should they wish. You already showed your true colors, so don't expect much back in the way of positive responses.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast