Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Fishing From a Lounge Chair

Default Fishing From a Lounge Chair

Had a very fun day recently out on the salt with some buddies and put together this little video.

The White Sea Bass was definitely the highlight of the session for me. They really do fight hard and I'm always a little shocked when the fish that comes up isn't even bigger.

The bass dink bite was pretty much wide open and I finished the day with 27 total fish including my personal best WSB.

On top of that, I got to see a real live fast attack submarine and got recognized by dock security guard who called me by name and said had seen some of my videos and he told me they had inspired him to start saving for a tube. It was a cool encounter and part of what made it a really fun day!

So here's my version of fishing from a lounge chair...

Happy fishing!

PS. The submarine USS Pasadena was docked right across from the launch ramp. There were four machine gun armed tenders out, actively keeping everyone well away from the sub. The sub was long and low and sleek and the tower was smaller than I expected. The whole sub looked to be covered in black rubber. It reeked of stealth and strength. From the distance, it didn't photograph well, so it's not in the video, but it was cool.

your a fishing machine!!!!!

cm

Were you fishing out of Davies,I didn't see or read where you launched from,regardless nice video,plenty of action,thanks Bob!

Cya Tuna Vic

good reports. was looking for the USS PASADENA , during fleet week san pedro..; stated It was parked behind USS VICTORY LANE;
    but seems like ur report was it was closer to the ramps ..... oh well next time.!

Im assuming u self launched out of Cabrillo beach..

Yes, I launched out of the Cabrillo Boat Ramp which is adjacent to Cabrillo Beach. The Pasadena is/was on the opposite side of the same dock where the Lane Victory is, which means it was on the side of the dock visible from the beach.