Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Republicans have some "Splaning" to do about Hurricane Harvey!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bmachale View Post
    You are both idiots.
    Exactly. Left pricks are why we are where we are as a not united state.
    Get a grip all you selfish pricks !

I think you just described yourself, fool.

https://www.bing.com/images/search?v...x=0&ajaxhist=0

Quote Originally Posted by tpfishnfool View Post
    Exactly. Left pricks are why we are where we are as a not united state.
    Get a grip all you selfish pricks !
    That's amazing, "the Frying pan is calling the kettle BLACK!!!" A Conservative by nature is an individualist!!! In plain English, "they are the selfish ones!!!" A Liberal wants everybody to win. A Conservative only wants himself to win and screw everybody else!!! So in agreeing with Lefty, you are the selfish one!!!

I'm dying to know this, why are the Left causing us not to be United???? When Trump himself with the help of the Republican Congress people, are showing no signs of trying to unite the people!!!! Trump himself said, "We need to elect more Republicans to Congress!!!" Since we don't want to work with the Democrats at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Remember the Democrats are the people of the city's and that will only be getting worse. While the Republicans really represent uninhabited America!!! Classic example of this is California and the 2 Dakotas. (North & South) California has a population of 40 million people and has only 2 Senators representing them in the Senate. Both Dakotas combined as a population of just a few million people but have 4 Senators representing uninhabited America in the Dakotas in the US Senate!!!! By 2040, 70% of the population will be living in the 18 biggest city's. So by then if the Republicans are still in charge, they really won't be representing the people or uniting them.
    Last edited by etucker1959; 09-04-2017 at 06:46 PM.

Defining selfishness may be considered a complex matter, but what you said is the gist of my thinking too, Eric. Anyway, people who start off a conversation with ad hominem attacks like that deserve our comments. I would add too: Are women more selfish than men? Because they tend to be more liberal, yet I think the evidence is that women tend to be less selfish. Are people in nations that pay higher taxes (or liberals who are willing to pay higher taxes in the US for that matter) more selfish, because they tend to be more liberal? Yet, those countries seem more public oriented and less selfish overall. Are collectivist societies more selfish? Because they tend to be more liberal too, but again, they seem more willing to help their fellow citizens and work as a team, even with those they don't know.

Is treating healthcare as a privilege rather than a right less selfish, because that's what conservatives do? Is underpaying workers less selfish? That's another common Republican behavior.

By the way, my wife and I spend a HUGE amount of our income on charities, and we are liberals. And I don't even bother to make tax deductions for them. Plus, there is all the stuff that I do online, without asking for a penny.

I just checked the populations of North and South Dakota and it adds up to only about 1.6 million, by the way. One of my grandfathers was from North Dakota. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._by_population I wonder who those 20 people living on Palmyra Atoll are, and why they don't get 2 Senators.
    Last edited by Natural Lefty; 09-04-2017 at 08:05 PM.

I notice one side backs up their claims with some research and some evidence.

And then you have the 'other side.'

Quote Originally Posted by bmachale View Post
    You are both idiots.
    Quote Originally Posted by tpfishnfool View Post
    All you liberals have some more crying to do....
    Personal attacks, that have absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand. Par for the course?

Having said that, I am expecting both of these posters to let us know their own thoughts on this issue at hand.

That reminds me, Mr. Shadow. Here we see another instance of conservatives accusing liberals of what conservatives are guilty of by calling people who disagree with them crybabies in kneejerk fashion.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...57B4&FORM=VIRE
    Last edited by Natural Lefty; 09-05-2017 at 03:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Lefty View Post
    That reminds me, Mr. Shadow. Here we see another instance of conservatives accusing liberals of what conservatives are guilty of by calling people who disagree with them crybabies in kneejerk fashion.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...57B4&FORM=VIRE
    Much like the term "snowflake."

Seems melting temps for the right is a lot lower than normal melting temps.

Yet they embrace the term....go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Said the man who voted for Trump!!!! lol

Ok being serious now!!! What is the difference of a Hurricane victim who lives in New Jersey or Louisiana compared to Texas????? I don't see any difference but VP Pence does and so does Senator Cruz!!! Or all the Republican Congressmen from Texas!!!!! Think about it and give me a "REAL" good answer back!!!!!
    Texas has the oil and a huge economy. Duh. Global warming pffft. It gets hot it gets cold. It's called weather. Texas always floods this is nothing new.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    That's amazing, "the Frying pan is calling the kettle BLACK!!!" A Conservative by nature is an individualist!!! In plain English, "they are the selfish ones!!!" A Liberal wants everybody to win. A Conservative only wants himself to win and screw everybody else!!! So in agreeing with Lefty, you are the selfish one!!!

I'm dying to know this, why are the Left causing us not to be United???? When Trump himself with the help of the Republican Congress people, are showing no signs of trying to unite the people!!!! Trump himself said, "We need to elect more Republicans to Congress!!!" Since we don't want to work with the Democrats at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Remember the Democrats are the people of the city's and that will only be getting worse. While the Republicans really represent uninhabited America!!! Classic example of this is California and the 2 Dakotas. (North & South) California has a population of 40 million people and has only 2 Senators representing them in the Senate. Both Dakotas combined as a population of just a few million people but have 4 Senators representing uninhabited America in the Dakotas in the US Senate!!!! By 2040, 70% of the population will be living in the 18 biggest city's. So by then if the Republicans are still in charge, they really won't be representing the people or uniting them.
    A liberal needs help changing a flat tire. A conservative can do it with no help

Oh snap! I don't agree with your politics Lefty but I take you to be an older person and I'm having a laugh picturing some old dude talking slang like Mr. T! I pity the fool! Pretty funny #$#!
    Quote Originally Posted by Natural Lefty View Post
    I think you just described yourself, fool.

https://www.bing.com/images/search?v...x=0&ajaxhist=0

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast