Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Republicans have some "Splaning" to do about Hurricane Harvey!!!

Okay, I looked it up and I was pretty close regarding Fast and Furious.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Operation_Fast_and_Furious

To quote the last sentence in the article. "The fact that the GOP brass is already reduced to conspiratorial rantings about the Second Amendment is quite telling. "

Whooptidoo.

Finally, note that Fast and Furious began under Bush Jr., years before Obama was even president, so it was actually a George W. Bush era program, not an Obama era program.

Quote Originally Posted by tpfishnfool View Post
    Exactly. Left pricks are why we are where we are as a not united state.
    Get a grip all you selfish pricks !
    I thought their might be a good learning lesson here.

If you think political discussions are ruining this website. "IGNORE THEM!!!!" Don't think you have to read them or respond to them!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    A liberal needs help changing a flat tire. A conservative can do it with no help
    Chucky
    California has the 6th largest economy in THE WORLD. This liberal state did not get like that because they can't change a tire.
    This is the republicans biggest idiocy. 'Liberals are all a bunch of non working hippie bums'. No more than all conservatives are racist KKK members. They may support one (and that would imply you are) but they aren't necessarily blatant racist, but definitely go along with them.
    Red states receive much more welfare than blue states and California alone supports most of the republicans poor voters that always vote against they're own best interests because of their belief that only poor black inner city people are 'sucking the government teat'. They get get help. The inner city are the 'welfare queens'. Give me a break.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    I thought their might be a good learning lesson here.

If you think political discussions are ruining this website. "IGNORE THEM!!!!" Don't think you have to read them or respond to them!!!!
    Tuck
    Funny that some believe that just adding a Political Section would stop this. They do know that you can still click and get offended right?

Quote Originally Posted by Brent View Post
    Chucky
    California has the 6th largest economy in THE WORLD. This liberal state did not get like that because they can't change a tire.
    This is the republicans biggest idiocy. 'Liberals are all a bunch of non working hippie bums'. No more than all conservatives are racist KKK members. They may support one (and that would imply you are) but they aren't necessarily blatant racist, but definitely go along with them.
    Red states receive much more welfare than blue states and California alone supports most of the republicans poor voters that always vote against they're own best interests because of their belief that only poor black inner city people are 'sucking the government teat'. They get get help. The inner city are the 'welfare queens'. Give me a break.
    I will trade you these beautiful rocks for your horse. Wake up sillly.

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    I will trade you these beautiful rocks for your horse. Wake up silly.
    Silly?
    You don't even know me. I am left of center for sure, but only because the right has gotten so convoluted and corporate controlled. I don't believe that a revolution and going back to the 50's for a country supposedly so advanced from everyone else is a good thing. We need to be leading the progression into the future and not trying to fight the entire world to go back to when 'white' people had 'better control'. Those days are long gone and the faster people wake up and realize it, the better off this entire planet will be. I was half joking when I commented back in November that we'd be in a nuclear war within a year and imagine that???? This is scary for my kids and grand kids and I feel we are on an extremely dangerous isolated dictatorship path currently with two classes RICH and POOR. This is what they want and are doing with willing people that can't see past the hate and fear to realize it.. yes, the Democrats suck too, but I never felt that the planet was threatened by them. Don't get me started on the hypocrisy of the 'evangelicals' the 'family values' party is once again in bed with a sexual assaulter and child molester (Moore & Trump). What a complete farce and tax scam. Organized man made religion will be downfall of this entire planet and unfortunately there's a lot of crazy a-holes in power that feel it's their obligation to assure the 'rapture' happens on their watch.
    I by no means think that the Democratic Party is anything but the anti Republican Party. Our government needs cleaning up, NOT DESTROYING. We won't make it through if that's the case. Not these days. We can't keep putting all reason, morals and ethics to the side. These people are our representatives and they need to start acting like it. They're passing a f'd up tax plan just to do 'something' that will be the largest transfer of wealth 'EVER" and people seem to think this is a good idea...WTH? If you're a Republican, just say you think our country is better off being run by greedy corporations and religious wackos and be done with it. At least man up and admit it.

So you think this tax plan is redistribution of wealth?? Are they taking your money and giving it to the corporations or are they allowing the corporations to keep more of the money they make? That doesn't sound like redistribution to me. What about Obamacare? Do you think it was fair for working class individuals to pay higher premiums and get S#!$# plans that they would never use but some leech who qualifies for subsidies gets better healthcare? How is that not wealth redistribution?

Quote Originally Posted by Brent View Post
    Silly?
    You don't even know me. I am left of center for sure, but only because the right has gotten so convoluted and corporate controlled. I don't believe that a revolution and going back to the 50's for a country supposedly so advanced from everyone else is a good thing. We need to be leading the progression into the future and not trying to fight the entire world to go back to when 'white' people had 'better control'. Those days are long gone and the faster people wake up and realize it, the better off this entire planet will be. I was half joking when I commented back in November that we'd be in a nuclear war within a year and imagine that???? This is scary for my kids and grand kids and I feel we are on an extremely dangerous isolated dictatorship path currently with two classes RICH and POOR. This is what they want and are doing with willing people that can't see past the hate and fear to realize it.. yes, the Democrats suck too, but I never felt that the planet was threatened by them. Don't get me started on the hypocrisy of the 'evangelicals' the 'family values' party is once again in bed with a sexual assaulter and child molester (Moore & Trump). What a complete farce and tax scam. Organized man made religion will be downfall of this entire planet and unfortunately there's a lot of crazy a-holes in power that feel it's their obligation to assure the 'rapture' happens on their watch.
    I by no means think that the Democratic Party is anything but the anti Republican Party. Our government needs cleaning up, NOT DESTROYING. We won't make it through if that's the case. Not these days. We can't keep putting all reason, morals and ethics to the side. These people are our representatives and they need to start acting like it. They're passing a f'd up tax plan just to do 'something' that will be the largest transfer of wealth 'EVER" and people seem to think this is a good idea...WTH? If you're a Republican, just say you think our country is better off being run by greedy corporations and religious wackos and be done with it. At least man up and admit it.

Every time a person buys something, it is a redistribution of wealth. Corporations are designed to maximize the flow of citizens' wealth into their coffers. Where do you think inflation comes from? It comes from greed -- corporations raising prices so they can rip people off. Corporations redistribute wealth to themselves, and the tax plan is letting them keep more of it, in addition to the various corporation friendly policies of government, including the business deductions which have been allowed for a long time in the tax code. (As an instructor, I don't get to do that; I don't even get to deduct supplies that I buy because that only applies to K-12 teachers.) And meanwhile, I get lousy pay despite top notch academic qualifications and being a very good and dedicated teacher, unlike business people who usually have lucrative jobs.

As for healthcare, my father worked for Medi-Cal as a medical consultant. When Obamacare came along, my wife and I, ironically enough, were put on Medi-Cal. I had always thought it was a good program from my father, and I know that he did his best to make it work, but that was in the past. I went to one doctor, but after a few months he told me that I was put on another Medi-Cal program, so he couldn't be my ophthalmologist anymore. Then I went to another one here in Moreno Valley, but after a few months, he told me to go to another doctor and refused to be my ophthalmologist anymore. This was on Medi-Cal. It was so bad that my wife and I decided to go to Taiwan for treatment. We went to several doctors there, including ophthalmologists, dentists (my wife), internal medicine doctors (my wife), and I had hernia surgery there, this January and February. It was all very convenient and inexpensive, and going there was a good move. So how does that fit into your scenario of leeches who get better healthcare through subsidies, Steelhead? It doesn't.

On top of that, we got thrown off Medi-Cal as soon as the Trump administration came into office and now have to buy health insurance, but we are reluctant to use it with all the deductibles and other complications. Fortunately, we have been healthy and haven't needed it. But with the attempt to repeal the healthcare mandate, I am apprehensive about the future of healthcare in the United States. I think we could see a massive rise in insurance costs and many millions of people thrown off their health insurance or unable to afford it.
    Last edited by Natural Lefty; 12-05-2017 at 09:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    So you think this tax plan is redistribution of wealth?? Are they taking your money and giving it to the corporations or are they allowing the corporations to keep more of the money they make? That doesn't sound like redistribution to me. What about Obamacare? Do you think it was fair for working class individuals to pay higher premiums and get S#!$# plans that they would never use but some leech who qualifies for subsidies gets better healthcare? How is that not wealth redistribution?
    Steelhead, they really are taking your money and giving it to Corporations!!! Their giving most people a small Tax reduction up front and then slowly take it all away in 8 years. But the Corporate Tax cut's are permanent. They have 1.5 Trillion up front to do that with. But after 8 years the Corporate Tax reduction (which is permanent) has to be paid for by you and me!!! (For Real) Our Tax's go up to pay for the Corporate Tax cuts. That's why it really is a redistribution of wealth. The poor and middle class pay for Corporations Tax reductions. That's the rule under Budget reconciliation which the Senate is using to pass Tax Reform. It has to be revenue neutral after 10 years. In other words, after 10 years the Tax reduction to the Corporations can't add to the Federal deficit, so somebody else has to pay for it. (you and me)

Apologies by you are in order!!! lol

Did you not realize how "Evil" Republican policy's really are???? This Tax Bill is designed to pay off the Rich Republican Donors!!!!!

Senator Grasely just came out and said it last week. He said, the Rich are deserving of a Tax cut because they saved and invested their money. Working class people live Pay check to Pay check and spend their money on "BOOZE WOMEN" and going to the movies. So they don't deserve a break!!! He really said that!!! Things like that aren't reported on Fox News for obvious reasons.

Or did you believe the lies????

The President said, "this is a middle class tax cut." People like me are going to hate me for doing this but I don't care. The Repeal of the Estate Tax will save the Trump family 1 Billion dollars!!!!!! Not counting all the other savings!! He's down right lying to your face and hoping you don't find out the truth!!!

This might be another example of how the GD section kills off members of FNN. Steelhead was very naive of what was in the tax bill. Once it was pointed out to him, I'm sure he's a little embarrassed!!! Some prideful people might fall on their sword and leave FNN over something like this.

Steelhead we don't want you to leave!!!!

The people that remain in the GD section are pretty knowledgeable on what's going on. So just do some research before you make your comments.

You are correct about Obama Care being a redistribution of wealth. It's the Robin Hood scenario, the Rich giving to the poor in the way of Health Insurance. That's a progressive tax based on the ability to pay. (which the Rich can easily afford) This Tax plan is just the opposite, the poor and middle class pay for the Tax reductions of Corporations and Rich people. (which they can't afford but the Republicans just don't care!!) That to me is EVIL!!!!!!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 12-06-2017 at 01:29 PM.

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast